She’s Drunk and He’s Furious (Or not)

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

She’s Drunk and He’s Furious (Or not)

 

Or maybe not.

 

As from the previous chapter told, Sehun was going to look for Nana. But suddenly a car stopped across the house, and Nana walked out stumblingly from the nice Mercedes Benz.

 

Sehun narrowed his eyes at the side-mirror, watching his wife waving goodbye at the car. She looked left and right before crossing the roads and straightly went to the door.

 

She had problem when she jolted the keys inside the keyhole, but nevertheless done it. She did not even notice someone was watching her.

 

After the door closed, Sehun stepped out from the car and furiously opened the same door he had been watching for the whole seconds.

 

Nana startled when the door flung opened, revealing an angry Sehun.

 

“Oh, hey.” She hiccupped.

 

“Where were you?” His eyes turned into slit.

 

“Kara*hic*oke.” She replied. She looked around confusedly. “Why aren’t you *hic* sleeping?”

 

Waiting for you, babo. Instead of saying what’s in his mind, he turned around and left her.

 

He heard her calling for him but he ignored her.

 

Then she fell on the floor, sleeping soundly.

 

He let out a sigh, turn around once again as he caught her sleeping body on the floor. *Sigh* This woman sure as hell will pay for what she did to me. He went back to her and carried her in bridal style to her room.

 

 

The next day Nana woke up, her head was hurt.

 

Damn, I got hangover. She ran her hand on the drawer beside her bed, looking for a bottle of headache pills. She didn’t find it and groggily got up, going to the bathroom to wash up.

 

When she had done washing up, there’s knock on her door.

 

She opened the door and the butler was standing in front of her.

 

“Mrs. Oh, this is some headache pills for you. Mr. Oh said you’ll be needing them.” The butler said, handing her the bottle, and left her dumbfounded.

 

Sehun got this for me? How sweet—wait, then that means…he saw me in my drunk state?! Oh my god, that’s bad!!! She hurried to the bathroom and took a bath. After done bathing, she took the pills and soon her head wasn’t that hurt anymore.

 

When the butler saw Nana scurrying off to outside, the butler stopped her. “Mrs. Oh, Mr. Oh had told me to not let you go out today. He said that he has informed your company that you will be staying at home today.”

 

Nana stared at the butler with big eyes. “What? Why wasn’t he telling me first!?”

 

“And he said that you do not need to worry about your car. He’ll take care of it.”

 

Nana then remembered she left her car at the karaoke parking lot. She was drunk and Jinki kindly offered to give her a ride. Oh man, she thought, putting her palm on her forehead.

 

“I suggested you to get some sleep, Mrs. Oh. You don’t look very well.” The butler said.

 

“Yeah. I think I should.” Nana complied as she walked upstairs. Deep down, she was grateful for the things Sehun had done for her.

 

 

Sehun was working at his office when he got a text message. He stopped working for a while, glancing at his phone. It could be a very important message. But no, it was from his wife. He hesitated for a second before taking his phone up.

 

Thanks for your concern. It’s very kind of you. :D And I’m not going to work today. My boss said that you called him to put me on the absence list. I’m really thankful. I couldn’t make it today if I go to work.

 

—Nana

 

Unconsciously he let out a small smile. He liked it when he was the one who made her felt better. That’s very…good. In anyway, he didn’t even realize he had been smiling like a fool.

 

Which scared the hell out of his secretary.

 

He cleared his throat awkwardly when his secretary stared at him with shock expression bluntly.

 

“What do you have for me?” Sehun managed to ask.

 

His secretary gathered pieces of her brain back and said, “This sir. It needs your sign.”

 

The sign was completed and she walked out from the room. “Just so you know sir,” She paused for a brief moment. “Your smile is very charming.”

 

 

Nana was still in deep slumber when Sehun went back home. He stopped in front of her room as he stared her features. Her skin was flawless white, her nose is small, her lip is alluring. Everything about her is great. She looked innocent and so young in her sleep, which made Sehun felt like a villain.

 

He felt as if it was sinful to watch her sleeping.

 

But he liked it anyhow.

 

She squirmed and slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes fluttered opened and she scanned the room. She stopped at a familiar figure standing at the door frame. She blinked a few times. “You’re back.” She said. “Is it night already?”

 

“I figured so.” He said. “Do you want something to eat?” He kindly asked.

 

“No. I had just eaten before sleeping. It was a very nice sleep you know. I haven’t been able to sleep that long in my whole life.” She smiled brightly. “You maybe need this one kind of day too,”

 

He almost smiled.

 

Almost.

 

“Can you tell me what happened last night?” He asked straightly.

 

Nana shrugged. “Not much. It’s just that my company got a good contract with Chinese person, and he wanted to celebrate it. And since I helped him a lot—I did the presentation in mandarin, he dragged me along.”

 

“Who brought you back?” He asked, his eyes turning into .

 

It might be dark last night, but he 100% sure it was a man.

 

“Huh…?” She thought back and replied, “A new friend named Jinki. Why?”

 

He straighten up. “A new friend?”

 

“Yes, why?”

 

He realized he asked too much than he should’ve. “No, nothing.”

 

Weirdo. She thought as she smiled, looking at him while he walked out from her room.

 

“And you drool by the way.” He smirked, cracking into evil laugh.

 

Nana pinked and brushed her palm into . But there’s nothing. “OH SEHUN!!!!!” She hollered.