Officially In Love (Husband and Wife)

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

Bright sunlight shone through the curtain's gap to Sehun's bedroom. The peaceful and calm breathing could be heard. The rusty blanket covered the two bodies that were sleeping peacefully while hugging.

 

The sun hit Sehun's eyes and he opened one eye to adjust the light. He was about to stretch his arm out when a familiar weight on his arm prevented him to do so. His eyes darted down to the beautiful female sleeping on his arm.

 

Nana's eyes were closed and her calm breathing made Sehun smiled. She was just so beautiful, even though she was sleeping. And trutfully, she looked the best when she was sleeping. He remembered that one particular day when he stared at her sleeping in the car and wanted to ravish her lips.

 

That memory just vividly remembered.

 

He gently pulled her closer as he lowered down his head, wanting to get a morning kiss from the sleeping beauty. His lips captured her softly. He was thinking to just get a light peck since she was sleeping, but the moment their lips touched, he just pressed onto it harder. And slowly his tounge swirled out, her bottom lip for permission to part.

 

Even in deep slumber, she granted his wish and her lips parted automatically. His arm that was just laying down under her neck suddenly wrapped tightly around her back and pulled her closer even more, closing the gap between their chest.

 

[oh damn. what about no ty scenes? Is this ty scene, lovely reader?]

 

Her mind was covered in pure lust as her eyes fluttered opened, wondering what's with the sudden heavenly feeling. She saw Sehun's face close to her and knew immediately what was happening.

 

She broke the kiss in the short span of time. They panted and looked at each other eyes before Nana suddenly jabbed his chest using her pointy finger. "How could you take advantage on me when I was sleeping?" She asked accusingly.

 

Sehun stared at her, confused with her sudden behavior. "But I had taken yours last night." He snickered.

 

Her cheeks grew hot and she looked away embarrassedly. She pouted, and he chuckled, hugging her even tighter. His chin rested on the top of her head as she sighed in content. Then she furrowed her eyebrows as the birds making morning chirpy voice.

 

"WHAT TIME IS IT?!" Nana shouted as she pulled away from Sehun's embrace.

 

Sehun glanced at the clock before replying, "Eight. Why?"

 

"Ohmygosh! I'm going to be late!" Nana screamed and scrambled off from the bed. She was about to run towards the bathroom when she realized she wasn't wearing anything. She shrieked and pulled the blanket that still used to cover Sehun off and wrapped them around her body.

 

Sehun smirked in amusement as he calmly brought a pillow to cover his private area.

 

Nana ran as fast as she could to the bathroom have her morning bath while Sehun wore a pants that he found and went to the kitchen downstairs. He took the frying pan and spatula. He took out fresh bread and put two in the toaster until they were roasted. He made four pieces of roasted bread and made scrambled eggs.

 

All in all, he made breakfast for him and Nana.

 

He was almost done when Nana ran to the kitchen.

 

"Omo!" Nana gasped at the delicious foods. "You made them?" She asked before noticing his . "....?"

 

Sehun smirked as he put out the fire and brought the frying pan to the dining table. He poured down the foods inside on two plates. "Why, are you interested in doing the same?"

 

She smacked his shoulder and muttered, "ert."

 

He heard it and said huskily, "The ert you love."

 

Blood rising to her cheeks, heating them up. "Can I eat them now? I'm late." She asked, changing the topic.

 

"Of course." Sehun said, grinning, and sat down on a chair, with her across him.

 

Nana couldn't deny that this was the best morning she ever had in her entire life.

 

 

 

 

"Wow. Your face is glowing." Su Ah commented once Nana stepped out from the elevator.

 

Nana ignored her comment and asked, "You were waiting for me?"

 

"Yeah, of course. Who else?" Su Ah said. "What happened last night? I had the feeling it's not silent and calm." She snickered.

 

Su Ah's sixth sense to predict everything (especially about love) was mostly accurate. And she had the feeling that her pure and friend Nana wasn't a anymore.

 

The hot scene from last night replayed in Nana's head as she brought the document she's been holding to her face. "Gahhh!"

 

Su Ah smugly smiled. "I knew it!"

 

Nana whipped her head to her friend. "What, what do you know!?" She asked, flabbergasted.

 

Su Ah leaned to Nana's ear and whispered, "You're not.." She looked right and left before continuing, "a anymore, aren't you?"

 

Nana pulled away from Su Ah and ducked her face to the table. "Ohmygosh. How embarrassing!"

 

Su Ah patted her best friend's back comfortingly. "It's okay, honey. It's only me who knows." Su Ah smiled. "And I'm happy for you."

 

Nana looked at Su Ah through her hair  (which was covering her face). "I'm happy too." She whispered dreamily.

 

Su Ah gagged and backed away. "Okay, I'll take  that as a sign I should leave right away." Su Ah walked to her cubicle and sat.

 

Nana sighed dreamily as the previous night's moments replayed by themselves.

 

 

 

 

 

"You looked good today, Sir." Changjo (Sehun's secretary if you remember. He had two) said truthfully.

 

"So, does that  mean I look bad yesterday, and the day before?" Sehun asked seriously.

 

"No sir." Changjo quickly covered his  mouth. "I'm sorry."

 

"NAh, it's alright. I was joking with you." Sehun said, giving a smile before leaving to his room.

 

Changjo looked at his boss dumbfoundedly. He scratched his head and muttered, "Did he eat  something wrong this morning?"

 

 

 

It didn't take a day for the whole company to know Sehun's sudden change. He smiled often and not scolding the small mistakes the worker did, which was very unusual. He even talked to some worker just to ask their day.

 

WOW. That's extreme.

 

At twelve o'clock sharp, Nana came to the company, surprising the employees.

 

And then they knew. Nana and Sehun were in their happy, bubbly, little own world.

 

"I remembered those moment I'm first married to my husband. We were like them." A middle age female employee commented as she saw Nana getting into the elevator.

 

"I know right. It was happy moments. But  five years later, everything just change." Another female groupie added.

 

The female employees  kept on gossiping  about  their boss' sudden change.

 

The male employees were also curious about the  sudden change, but they had to keep their  dignity and not to gossip like the females.

 

"I felt as if I was being scrutinized by the people." Nana whispered as she and Sehun passed through the lobby.

 

Sehun chuckled. "Let them. I don't care about what they're looking at." Sehun caressed her hair and  gasped resonated in the wide lobby.

 

"OMO! Our cold boss' was doing PDA!" Someone screamed  agitatedly.

 

It was silent after because everyone turned their head to look at the stupid person. Sehun could careless and calmly brought Nana out from the company.

 

"Omoo. That was embarrassing!" She covered her face with her palms when they were already in his car. Then she glared at Sehun, "And you. How can you still calm when she screamed that!? Don't you have emotion called 'shyness'?" She retorted.

 

"Of course I do. But I don't think she's important to think or hear about. All I care about is you. Do you want  me to fire her?" Sehun asked  seriously as he drove the car.

 

Nana's face grew pale. "No! No... you're not  going to do that, right?!"

 

Sehun chukled again as he used one hand to ruffle her hair while the other still holding the stir. "If you say no, then no."

 

 

 

 

The lunch was over and  Sehun drove Nana back to her workplace.

 

"Do you need me to drive you back home?" He asked.

 

Nana shook her head. "I have my car."

 

"But you left it in my company." He said.

 

[silence]

 

"Oh right!" She said awkwardly, rubbing her neck.

 

"Then, I'll see you later?" He asked teasingly.

 

"Yeah. Yeah, whatever." She said  pretending not to care.

 

He shook his head in amusement. Then after Nana got off from his car, he thought of something  and rolled down his side's window. "Nana!" He shouted and Nana turned back.

 

Nana went to him and bent down to his eye-level. "What?"

 

"I wanted to say...." He pecked her lips and smiled at her shocked  face. "have a nice day. See you later!"

 

Then he drove him while laughing madly.

 

Nana was looking at the car in pure shock before a smile appeared on her face. "I think I've fallen even deeper for you, Oh Sehun."