She remembers

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

A week and few days later after the Annual Family Gathering, the couple had come back to Seoul and back to their routines. Since four weeks ago, Nana had already gone back to her work and Su Ah helped her by telling her where she had left off. Su Ah also talked to her about this guy named Jinki that she came to fall for.

Wow, she sure missed a lot of things. She wanted to remember and dying of it actually. It didn't help that Sehun did nothing to make her remember, and just told her to create more happy memories in the future. Although it did sad that she didn't remember their happy memories in the past, he wanted her to just create more.

Something about her head would hurt if she forced herself to remember.

The headache had occured once and Sehun was in the edge of going crazy. He was fidgety and nervous, he looked so pale and tired. The moment she recovered, she felt so guilty for making him being so tired.

"Are you okay?" Su Ah questioned as she made her way to her seat.

"Hmm." Nana hummed as answer.

"What's wrong?" Su Ah asked. "You sounded weird."

Nana shot a look. "I'm not weird!"

"Of course you're not. I said you sounded."

Nana huffed. "I was just thinking." She puffed her cheeks thoughtfully. "I've been wondering about my past with Sehun you know. I wanted to know each things about us. I wanted to know how we become together because I know I've been single even until the last memory I remembered. And to think I somehow had a husband after I woke up... just weird. I also wanted to know what happened to me."

"You got into an accident." Su Ah frowned. She knew the truth and accident it was.

"I know. I know. But there's something else Sehun's not telling me! I... I just knew there was." She mumbled.

"What do you think?"

"I think... it has something to do with his cousin, Hani or what her name was. I mean, the look in his eyes when he stared to her was murderous and... and something was off. I heard my name, Sehun's and his cousin's were in one statement and my suspicious arose."

Su Ah gulped. She knew everything. From A-Z, Sehun had told her. And he also made her promise to help him covering it. "You think too much." Su Ah finalized. "You should go home and take a rest. Don't think too much about everything and just sleep."

Nana nodded, not suspicious of her friend might know something. "I'll just take a rest, I guess."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun went home to find Nana lying on the bed, sleeping soundly. She looked so beautiful even in her sleep, and he thought that he never could tell her the opposite. Her soft brown hair cascading down on the bed as she lied on the side. Her chest rose up and down steadily and he knew she was having a good sleep.

Tiptoeing over to the couch in the room, he put down his work case and went over to the drawers to take his comfortable clothes to sleep. After washing up and bathing, he returned back to the room and found her still sleeping.

He had gotten a call previously from Su Ah, telling him urgently about the possibility of her remembering. He frowned. Why would this woman has to be so stubborn? Why not just let go everything and obediently listen to him; create new memories. He didn't want to see her in that painful state ever again. Never.

Slowly he made his way to her side and crouched down beside her. He took in the peaceful look she had while sleeping and unconsciously reached out to brush the bangs that was covering her eyes. He brushed her hair softly and comfortingly as he whispered, "Please don't be stubborn. I don't want to see you hurt and if you're hurt, I'm hurt too. I love you, baby." He pressed his lips tenderly on her forehead before standing up and went downstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nana opened her eyes. She had awakened when she heard the bathroom door opened. She wanted to get up and embraced him, but something held her back. Maybe she was too tired to get up or what.... but she didn't speak or do anything as she closed her eyes again, pretending to be asleep.

She heard slow and careful steps nearing her and in just a moment, she felt another presence in front of her. His warmth was radiating and she almost wanted to throw the blanket off her body and hugged him. But she held back her desire and waited.

Waiting for something she didn't know what. She felt a finger brushed her bangs followed by another fingers. It was so tenderly and carefully as if he was afraid she'd wake up. She noticed how careful he was to her and gratitude feeling filled her heart.

And then, he heard him whispered, "Please don't be stubborn. I don't want to see you hurt and if you're hurt, I'm hurt too. I love you, baby." Then his lips ended the statement by being press against her forehead.

The moment the bedroom door closed, she opened her eyes and carefully moved her body so that she was half-lying, half-sitting. His words 'I don't want to see you hurt...' keep ringing in her mind. So there was something he had been hiding from her.

But what was it?

 

 

 

 

 

Nana looked at the huge building in front of her and slightly felt intimidated. Well, she was quite well-off, but she never really had a pent-house by herself. She also didn't really like wasting money on posh places anyway. Slowly she trudged inside the building and went to the receptionist.

The receptionist flashed a smile and asked professionally, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah. I wanted to know what floor does Ji Hani live at."

"Are you an acquantaince or family?"

"Family." Nana replied.

"It's in the 10 floor." The receptionist said and bowed.

"Thank you." Nana said and went to the elevator.

Upon reaching the 10 floor, Nana began to feel nervous. What will she say when she meet her? How would Hani react when she saw Nana?

Foolish Nana. How can you come unprepared! She smacked herself. A second later the elevator door opened and the living room came into her view. She gingerly walked in and before she could take any step forward, the sound of heels clinking on the ceramic floors came into her ears.

"Is that you, Yuu?"

A figure appeared and she halted immediately.

Hani blinked at the uninvinted guest.

"Im Nana?"

 

 

 

 

"You wanted to know about the past?" Hani asked, raising an eyebrow. "Are you sure coming to me is the right choice?"

Nana didn't reply and hesitantly sipped on the tea Hani'd brought her. They were sitting in Hani's living room and talking.

"Sehun oppa won't like it if he knows you come." She said, somehow becoming uncomfortable.

The way she called Sehun 'Sehun oppa' made Nana furrowed her eyebrows. There's something about the way she called him that irk Nana. And the latter didn't know why. It just somehow annoyed her when Hani called Sehun that way.

Weird.

"Why?"

Then Hani chuckled. Her voice sounded scary and menacing instead of what a chuckle should sound like. It shivered Nana involuntarily.

"Why?" Hani repeated. "You asked me why?" Her voice shook. "You wanted to know?"

Nana nodded.

"Because he thought the reasoned you got an accident was me."

Nana's eyes widen as a memory flashed in her head.

 

---

"S-Sehun?" Nana's voice trembled as she spoke, her tears was threateningly to fall any second.

Sehun and Hani were hugging right in front of her, and Sehun was willingly hugging her back. She knew it was stupid when the thought of Sehun opening up to Hani come to her, but she didn't find any reasons well for them to be as friendly as this.

The two broke the heartwarming hug as they turned around. Sehun looked bewilder with his wife's surprise appearance, but felt so happy to see her. He was just about to open his mouth when a pair of lips landed on his left cheek, the side where Hani was standing.

Nana fingers curled into a fist as she turned her heels and started to running away.

---

 

She saw the green light blinked as it's about to change into red light. Nana didn't stop her car nor did she slow down her car. Instead she stepped on the gas even harder. A big vehicle came from the left and crashed into her car when her car was crossing the road.

Her eyes widen and she hit her head on the steering when her car flew off the road and crashed onto the ground, rolling a few times before stopping in vertical way. Nana could not feel anything, her whole body was numb. It hurt so much when she tried to pick herself up and got her out from the car before she was too late.

The big vehicle owner that had hit her car quickly  came out and helped her out, muttering something like hoping for her to be okay and not died yet.

---

 

fell agape. "I remember."

 

________________________________________________________________________________

I know how lame this chapter.