"I'm back."

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

The news about the cold city guy and the sweetheart girl warming up to each other spread widely thanks to annoying reporters. They knew at first that Sehun and Nana felt nothing when they were first married, but it seemed that things had changed.

 

Sehun and Nana went out for fresh air and something like that were reported on the news and it didn't take long until it flew overseas and caught by Ji Hani.

 

It was one nice morning when she had dreamt of her man, and decided to have french toast with milk and a good Korean Newspaper which she bought to know how Sehun was doing. When she flipped the first page while drinking milk, she choked on the milk and spurted out the contents inside .

 

Oh Sehun was caught kissing Im Nana, his wife, in public on Christmas!

 

Hani felt her head boiled because apparently the annoying reporters put on a picture on it. She crushed the paper almost immediately, before throwing the paper to the trash can. She growled and went to her room.

 

"I want to go home." She told her mom on the phone.

 

Aunt Ji seemed to know the reason why and fibbed, "You know, Hani, it's not yet the holiday time. I think it's better until you get your summer holiday to come back."

 

Summer holliday. It meant somewhere near June, July, and August. And it's still sixth months or more to go.

 

"I want to go back now." Hani insisted.

 

But Aunt Ji didn't back down. She liked Nana and it's actually very wrong if Hani likes Sehun that way. "No." Aunt Ji stated firmly. "No coming back until June."

 

Hani hanged up right away, feeling rather pissed at her own mother.

 

And then January rolled around, and she was feeling rather good because there were no annoying news about the couple anymore; but when it was 15th February, she hesitantly flipped the newspaper. Then she saw it :

 

The Seoul 'it' couple, Oh Sehun and Im Nana, were seen leisurely strolling down the street, arm-in-arm, looking blissful like any other happy couple.

 

Her gripped on the paper tightened and once again she found herself calling her mom.

 

"No." Her mother gave the same reply.

 

"JUST LET ME GO HOME, WOULD YOU!?" Hani shouted and started trashing in her condominium.

 

"SHUT UP, HANI! Remember the time differences between here and there!" Aunt Ji replied groggily. "And no. Wait until June. Don't you dare come home sneakily. I will make sure you're grounded for sure!" She threatened.

 

Hani wailed and threw her phone away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Months passed by and without realizing, summer was approaching and the couple were relaxing themselves by going to a seaside in Hawaii. Sehun had specially made the surprise because he knew her birthday is approaching. He had made sure that they went to Hawaii right on the day before her birthday.

 

She seemed as clueless as a lamb because she was so excited on going to Hawaii.

 

"I can't believe it!" She muttered, her white, soft dress bounced as she skipped towards the resort.

 

Sehun had registered them to this beautiful and magnificent resort and didn't even flinch when he knew he had to pay a lot of amount for that. Ever since he married Nana, he didn't really care about spending money because he wanted the best for her. But she always reminded him about being thrifty and saving.

 

After they signed in to the hotel, they were led to the upper floor where their suite would be on.

 

"You spend a big amount for this, don't you?" Nana asked, flipping her hair.

 

Sehun looked away. "K...kind of..." He stuttered.

 

"Sehun! I've told you about saving!"

 

Before he could answer, they reached the top and he led her out. He opened the door and she was mesmerized by the view in front of her.

 

"On second thought, I'll let you pass for wasting the money! It's worth it!" She gasped, looking around the suite.

 

It was decorated in dark blue and red, giving the powerful feeling. She skipped inside and went to look at the bedroom and bathroom. Sehun smiled, seeing how happy his wife was. Like he said before, anything for Nana.

 

Later on, they went to the beach which the resort own. Sehun was only wearing simple black knee-length pants while Nana wore bikinis, but covered it with a big loose see-through white shirt. It ended halfway on her thigh.

 

Sehun bit his lips. His wife looked both innocent and hot in the same time, and he wanted just to be in their room, making a baby. But he knew how much Nana wants to relax and couldn't bear to let his selfish thought get in the way.

 

They spread the thin blanket and plugged in the umbrella to shade them from the sun. Nana helped Sehun putting on the sunblocks and he did the same to her back. Nana was contently having a nap under the umbrella when Sehun said he wanted to go inside the sea.

 

"Take a good rest." Sehun planted a kiss on her forehead before going to the sea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A black shadow narrowed her eyes when she saw the scene and spat in disgusted. "Be surprise couple, I'm back."


_________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter , the part where Nana and Sehun together.........

 

NEW STORY ALERT! It's called :

 

VALENTINE WITH YOSEOB!!!

 

If you like Yoseob and multi-chapters (it's not going to be a long story) story, might as well click the story and check it out!

 

THANK YOU ~~~ Love you all!!!