Hani's Crazy Attempt

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

The couple managed to avoid Hani for a month and more, while Hani's attempts on breaking them was becoming more and more obvious that even the other workers have been suspiciousing on what happened. It wasn't even a surprise when Su Ah came up to Nana one day, her eyes were hard as they narrowed down at Nana's.

"Is she her?" Su Ah asked coldly, her eyes were firing with anger.

Apparently some chatters found out about Nana and Hani relationship, that they were relatives since Nana is Hani's cousin wife. And Su Ah knew about this freaky-cousin-who-in-love-with-Sehun and automatically she suspected about Hani being that 'freaky cousin'.

Nana realized that there would be no use to lie or avoid the question, as she simply nodded.

Su Ah's eyes widen as she snapped, "Why don't you tell me earlier!? I could have helped you think of some plans to diminish her." She crossed her arms in displeasure. "I heard from other people and it wasn't a pleasure."

Nana her dry lips, waiting for Su Ah to continue.

"Do you know that she had been fanning our boss with her 'extreme' intelligence? She might be the best worker, not that I mind, but is it okay? I mean, I could feel something behind her working here. She was majoring in designing, and working here as translater? You got what I mean, right?"

Nana nodded. "I do."

"I think you better what your back." Su Ah adviced. "Based from what you've told me, this girl is no joke. She might be really serious to do everything just to push you off the edge, to separate you and Sehun."

Su Ah statements struck Nana hard, making her realize that her opponent might not be a normal one. Su Ah could probably do everything to the extent where Nana would be really giving up, but Nana would not even want to think about the probability.

Nana huffed as she blew air out from , sighing desperately.

 

 

 

 

 

"Nana."

Nana looked up to see her boss motioning her to come over. She stood up obediently and went to her boss.

"Yes?"

"Can you please help me to look for Ji Hani?" The boss asked, hands on hips. He looked rather pissed off.

"What happened?" Nana couldn't help but questioned, seeing her boss this way was rather new to her.

"I told her to go to the perfume company we just had contract agreement with for some documents, but-"

Nana's mind spinned in a whirl and without realizing, she asked the boss with higher tone than needed. "Where did you tell her to go!? The perfume company?? You mean my husband's!?"

The boss seemed utterly confused with Nana's behavior, and replied, "Yes. Is there something wrong?"

Nana almost slapped her own head, heart beating faster in anxiety. She couldn't just stand her and let anything happen. She might be over-worried, but never once in that month she had left Hani alone with Sehun. Who knows what Hani would do?

Seduce Sehun? Force Sehun?

Nana shook her head as she tried to calm her mind. "I'm going first." She muttered, taking her keys and phone before heading to her car.

"W-wait!" The boss frantically called after her, but Nana already disappeared from his view.

"What's wrong?" Su Ah asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nana didn't know how fast she drive, but she didn't mind her safety as long as she could get to the place faster. It's like a premonition fell on her right away and she felt as if she should just go find Sehun as soon as possible.

She reached the building and parked her car carelessly, not bothering whether she parked her car right or not. She flew out from her car and pressed the button arrow for 'up' in front of the elevator. Waiting the elevator felt like an eternity for her before it opened, and she rushed inside.

She pushed the button for the top floor and crossed her arms as she tapped her foot impatiently. She's going to choke that woman if anything bad happen. The elevator door opened and Nana ran outside, straight to Sehun's office.

From her spot, she could hear Sehun's yelling and shouting although it's not that accurate, and when she reached the door, a crash was heard.

Nana's eyes widen in horror and she opened the door harshly, only to find Sehun's back right in front of her as Hani stood a few metre away with a piece of crashed glass on her hand.

Her face looked absolutely terrible with her stained tears and smeared make-up. Not to mention her hair was in a mess. Nana wondered what had happened before she came, but the thick tension in the air made her stopped herself from asking anything.

Sehun was to bothered to glance at Nana, as he could already-actually-tell who was standing behind him. Nana's presence was always visible to him. His hands were reached out, but only to make sure Hani didn't come any closer. "Put it down, Hani." His voice firmly stated, he stepped backwards and pulled Nana from behind him, just to put an arm around her shoulder.

Nana was still shocked with what was happening as she could just stare in disbelief at Hani.

"Hani, I'm serious. Put that glass down." Sehun said as he stared coldly at Hani.

Nana watched them in confusion, but she firmly gripped on Sehun's shirt. Noticing his wife discomfort, Sehun pulled her closer to his chest as he soothed her back.

Hani felt anger risen in her system and her eyes narrowed angrily on Nana. "You!" She darted towards Nana, but before she could reach her, Sehun had pushed Nana to his back. She skidded into a stop, her eyes slowly moved to look at Sehun. His jaw tighten as he stared at her icily, his face showed no kindness to her.

"One move to Nana, I'll never forgive you." He hissed angrily as he protectively put his arms on the back, sliding his fingers to Nana's intertwining them tightly.

Hurt flashed in Hani's eyes for a second before they changed to be as cold as how Sehun's eyes were. "You." She directly pointed at Nana. "You're the one who made oppa and I become like this!" She shouted angrily, her body trembled in anger.

Nana bit her lips fearfully. Yes, she had thought of becoming stronger, but HELLO, looked what's in front of her! Hani's eyes were murderous, and seriously, the thought of being killed by someone like her was dreadful. Nana would only want to die in peaceful, not something like this!

She pressed her face closer to Sehun's back as she mumbled a pray.

"Let go of Sehun oppa, you !"

WHACK!

In a flash, Sehun's hand wasn't intertwined with hers anymore, and flew across to Hani's cheek. Nana's eyes widen as hung open, unable to close it after the shockness. She couldn't believe it; Sehun just slapped Hani hard on the cheek.

It was a dark silence surrounding the room as Hani slowly looked up to see Sehun.

Her expression showed her shock and slowly opened. Shakingly, with tears rolled down her cheeks, she cried, "D-did oppa just...??"

Sehun closed his eyes in discontent as he once again slipping his fingers to Nana's. "I'm disappointed, Hani. I'm very, very disappointed." His voice came as low as possible, showing his frustration. "I've been very patient with your crazy behavior, thinking that you're still a child. But no, not anymore. I've just realized that you're not a four-year-old girl anymore who used to be kind and brightful. You're a twenty-four-year old woman who is living in a useless dream. It's time to finally and seriously stopped this stupid thought of yours that we could be together!" Sehun raised his voice as his eyes opened, looking straight in her eyes.

He didn't flinch when her tears were visibly seen and blurred her vision.

He didn't love her and like her that way. He couldn't be sway with her tears. It's nothing to him.

But Nana... he couldn't even take it if she was hurt in any ways.

Without him realizing, Hani took the chance and cut her wrist. At that time, she couldn't think of anything else except ways to make Sehun back to her.

It was then Nana's scream that brought Sehun back to Earth. "No!"

Sehun froze on his spot, his eyes largen in horror as he watched the drip of bloods came out from Hani's left wrist. It was awfully red.

"O-oppa." was the last thing Hani said before falling down on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two hours later found Nana and Sehun standing in front of the emergency room, spacing anxiously as they waited for the doctor to come out.

"Sehun, ottokhae?" Nana bit her thumb as she asked.

Sehun stopped his track and turned around, facing his wife. He felt a sudden realization washed over him, and he pulled Nana into his embrace. "It's going to be alright." He murmured with a hint of doubt. He had never came across this kind of situation, so he didn't really know how to act on it.

"Gosh, is this our fault?" She questioned.

Sehun shook his head fervently. "No. This is not our fault." Sehun muttered.

He was still embracing her when the red light on the ER's box turned off. The doctors in green uniform came out and eyed the couple.

"Any family?" The doctor asked.

Sehun nodded. "I'm her cousin."

The doctor thought for a while before saying, "Cousin will do. Follow me."

Sehun left Nana with a note he'll be coming back soon, and followed the doctor. Nana was still standing in the hallway, confused on what to do next.

The doctor let Sehun get in to his office and closed the door.

"Oh Sehun." Sehun said when he saw the doctor was about to ask him.

"Alright, Mr. Oh." The doctor sat down, pushed his glasses up and looked at the papers regarding Hani's health. He frowned. "Do you know about the patient's lifestyle? Maybe about what she consumed or something like that."

Sehun shook his head. "I'm afraid not."

The doctor looked at him seriously. "Because her parents are not presence, I think I have to tell you this."

The doctor took a large breath as Sehun looked at him, waiting impatiently.

"From her health records..... I am more than sure that Ji Hani-ssi consumes drugs."