To Know More About Each Other : A Date

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

Taeyeon (SNSD) - Closer

 

Love comes in their own beautiful way, without letting the owner realize it. Because love needs time to be revealed. :D

________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was another Sunday, and the couple once again find themselves stuck together in the big house. 

 

“What are we going to do today?” Nana asked, yawning. “I’m very bored today.”

 

Sehun didn’t reply soon. He thought of what they could do to spend the day, and came nothing.

 

“I know!” Nana clasped her hand together then face the man. After staring at his face for a while, she frowned then mumbled, “Nah, you probably won’t do it.”

 

“What?” Sehun asked, suddenly feeling challenge.

 

She faced him one more time. “Me and you, go out together. How’s that sound?”

 

“That, is your idea?” Sehun asked.

 

“Well, much better than doesn’t give a slight idea, right?”

 

He opened his mouth and asked, “Isn’t that a date, then?”

 

She stared at him in disbelief. “I said me and you go out. That means I don’t want to think it as a date!” She shrieked.

 

He smirked evilly. “A date it is, then. Go change your clothes and let’s meet up here.” He said, pushing her back to upstairs.

 

Five minutes later the two have gone downstairs and stood next to each other.

 

“You’re quite fast.” Sehun commented. “Usually girls take their time.”

 

“I don’t like taking my time in the room.” She said.

 

He looked at her from hair to toe. She looked extremely dazzling in her chiffon fluffy white dress. Her hair was brushed to one side and she looked like an angel right there. She wears white flat shoes since high-heels do no good at going out for simple outing.

 

“Why are you staring at me like that?” She asked shyly, feeling embarrassed at how intense his gaze was.

 

“When do I?” He stuttered, obviously lying.

 

She clutched her tounge groggily. *This guy, really.....!* But she didn’t say anything and went to his car.

 

Nana looked at his husband from head to toe. He looked extremely handsome with his dark blue v-neck t-shirt and simple black pants. He wears a pair of sneakers and even Nana has to admit that she married a gorgeous-like guy.

 

“Why are you staring at me like that?” He teased.

 

Nana didn’t reply but asked him, “Where are we going?”

 

*Changing the subject. Smart girl.* He thought as he shook his head and chuckled. “Where do you want to?”

 

She thought for a while. “How about Hong Dae? It’s been a while since I went there.”

 

“Then Hong Dae it is!” He said and drove to the said place.

 

 

They had walked around Hong Dae street for one hour and felt really good. Once Sehun parked his car at a parking lot, Nana went to buy two cones of ice-cream that she had with her parents.

 

“It’s really delicious.” She told him.

 

He tasted it and somehow agreed with her.

 

The next one, Nana jumped when she saw the street food stall such as ddukbokki and fish-cake. “Let’s go there, Sehun!” She dragged him to the stall with her inhumane strength.

 

Sehun was quite shocked to find out that his wife has such power.

 

She without realizing she has feed him the ddukbokki. Even she wiped the sauce that left on his mouth, making him feeling a little strange in the heart. When she finally realize what she did, she ducked her head away and feed herself the hot ddukbokki preventing him to see the red tinge that painted her cheeks.

 

Sehun was rather embarrassed as well and drank the soup from the cup. “Can I get some more, ahjumma?” He asked after clearing his throat.

 

The ahjumma smiled brightly, “Of course.” After pouring the soup inside the cup, the ahjumma gave it back to Sehun. “Are you two a couple? If you are, then why are you two look so shy to each other?”

 

“We’re married.” Sehun quickly said, feeling very wrong if they weren’t noticed as a married couple.

 

“Oh, my bad.” The ahjumma laughed. “The two of you really do match each other.” She complimented.

 

Nana couldn’t even say a word as she kept feeding her little mouth the hot spicy ddukbokki.

 

He watched her in amusement before paying the ahjumma. “I think you’ve enough. Let’s go!”

 

The two continued their journey and stopped by some accessories stall, but Nana wasn’t really interested in those. Her eyes would only gleam brightly when there are foods in front of her.

 

They went on a movie that Nana suggested.

 

“Total Recall movie, two tickets please.” Sehun paid the ticket seller and went to the food counter with Nana. “What do you want to eat?” He asked.

 

“Are you sure you’re paying?” She asked worriedly.

 

“We’re on a date. Of course I’m paying.” He replied as he looked at the headboard that written the menu.

 

“I eat a lot, so don’t complain if you have to pay a lot.” She mumbled as she continue with louder voice, “One mega caramel popcorn, two large coca-cola, one medium size hot-dog, one portion of French fries, and a big portion of fish and chips.”

 

The seller stared at the woman in front of him with wide eyes, surprised with such a delicate looking woman’s orders.

 

“You said that a lot?” Sehun asked blankly. “That was one way too much.”

 

“What, I told you not to complain!” She scolded.

 

“What can I do? You make me too complain.” Sehun said.

 

She huffed, ignoring him and letting him pay. Sehun helped her bring the food inside the cinema.

 

Total Recall was a movie telling about how the world has ruined and only two places that people could live in. It was from one point to another point. Like from North to South. The only way the two places could meet up was with a giant transportation that could travel horizontally to the other point. One of the places was a modern one. The people lived with the best stuff. Transportation, living places, you named it.

 

There was a guy that lived his life in the other.

 

After what it seemed as a day, the two went to Dinner Dine for supper.

 

And again, the monster Im Nana awoken and she munched her food as if tomorrow she won’t be able to eat them anymore

 

Her lips were full of sauce and Sehun unconsciously reached out to wipe her lips.

 

“Don’t eat messily. Remember you’re still a girl.” He said, looking at her softly.

 

She felt herself blushed as she blinked in disbelief. Were these just her imagination? Because if it is, Nana wouldn’t want it to go away. He realized her curiosity and flicked her forehead lightly.

 

“Wake up.” He said.

 

She blinked rapidly and said, “Did you just flick me!?”

 

Sehun began to laugh.

 

Nana stopped for a second to look at him laughing. It was rare and definitely amazing for Nana. He has never laughed that hard, as far as she knew him, but he laughed sincerely and it was..... it felt good. Nana could feel her heart beating so fast when he smiled at her.

 

Silently she munched back her food and swallowed, keep thinking of him laughing. It was kept replaying on her mind and wouldn’t go away, making she flushed every time she remembered.

 

“Hmph.” She harrumphed.

 

Later on, they got back to their house and separated as they got back to their own perspective room.

 

In the dark, the two kept replaying the memories they had for the day.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING : (LOVE YOU ALL!!! MUAHHHH! LET'S BE FRIENDDSSSS!!!!!!)
 

@saranguee
@soneexotictaeny
@Irene_cute
@Rainity
@pbcccc
@jhyun941
@Becky-ah
@cnbluesaranghae
@sabrina1992
@xxblin
@marj_nat21
@KrisHanna
@exotenshi
@cha_mizu
@aileen93
@ELFaye
@LeeNiNaCho
@Sherleen
@exotic_bestfriend
@RaiNah
@taeyeonniee1234
@ohmylulu
@leesooyeon_139
@missbluess
@mennie68
@Seullie
@dreamerladies
@Wanvisha
@choihaneul22
@naue523
@TaeminlsBigHeart
@iheartKoreanPOp
@B2UTYGirlfriend
@kissmexotic1494
@chinkcute
@hwangster
@parkjaemi
@LulusLullaby
@90Treasure
@huishianwoo
@kohruiling
@angeltears-315
@lakaransahrawi89
@bananatofucheesecak
@Jiyooonie98
@Dream_come_True

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED! I think I will not be able to update for next week.... I have exams coming up and it is really a killing exam. The last six months lesson will be tested! So yeah... you have to wait the next update a little longer :)