Oh Sehun

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

If you think that every good-looking guy is a playboy, you are DEFINITELY wrong.

Oh Sehun is one of those good-looking and handsome guy, but he is not a playboy at all. And not to mention he is rarely seen courting a girl. In his life, the only female figures he accepts in his life are those he has blood relation with. These females would be the ones to accompany him to high school prom and later on his college ball, and many more social events where one needs a partner.

Shortly, after his twenty-five birthday, he is known as the coldest person, but oddly the most successful. He tbuilt his own company when he finished his degree at twenty-three and decided to work on a small scale perfume business. He has always been a man with sensitive nose and has always been able to differentiate different smells just by smelling them once. So with a business degree and ten thousand won in his pocket, he begins to work with a group of chemists who are similar to him. He worked part-time job as a model (an embarrassing chapter in his life if anyone asks) as a side job to bring more revenue and to help the grow of the business.

In two years, his small business becomes more and more popular, growing rapidly in the cosmetic industry. Because of his job as a model and his connection of popular people, he manages to get free advertising by giving his modelling friends samples of any of the products his research team manages to make. Undoubtedly, because the products are made by people with sensitive noses, the results are amazing. Oh's perfumes are now known as one of the best fragrances there are in the world.

Another (possible) reason he chooses to make a perfume company is actually pretty simple; his mother loves perfumes. She does not have sensitive nose, but she does appreciate nice smelling perfumes. When Sehun was young and learnt about that, he sort of decided to build an empire for his mother. But he never tell anybody about that. He always acts cold in front of his parents, mostly in front of his mom, because he doesn't want anything to weaken his heart.

He believes that love can weaken his resolve and he doesn't want anything to be a hurdle for him in his path to become a successful person. He learns this by watching his father, who has always been a little bit cold to him. The older man rarely shows compassion to anyone and he mentions that to be successful, one has to be strong. His parents married each other to merge their companies together but Sehun knows that his mom has grown into loving the man she called her husband. And although he doesn't want to admit it, he feels sorry and sad to see his mother staring at his father with love only to have her stare returned with a look of indifferent.

However some people do think there is another reason as to why Oh Sehun doesn't love. Perhaps, there's someone he wouldn't tell us about. One that he had been closing inside his heart. One that he acted cold for he fear it would hurt everyone.

Blah. That only happens in a story.

 

 

"SEHUN!!" His mom hollers.

"Ugh." Sehun covers his ears with pillows.

"Wake up, Sehun, or you'll be late!" His mom shouts as she drags her son.

"Omonim!" Sehun shouts, agitated.

"Come on, wash up and go to work." His mom complains. "Why don't you become a bit like your father? He always wakes up by himself." She pinches her eyebrows.

"I have always been like that, omonim." He rolls his eyes. "Since when do I not cold to others?" He asks as he got up. "Anyway, omonim, can you please get down? I have to take a bath."

His mother gives him a lop-sided smile. "Of course, honey!"

He shakes his head. Only his mother has the privileged to act like a kid when she just hits fifty.

 

 

"What's my schedule for today?" Sehun asks his secretary, Changjo.

"The Lee's coorporation want to make a deal with us. I've set the meeting with them." Changjo informs. "The CEO himself will meet you, so he wants you to come by yourself."

Sehun nods. "Okay. When is the meeting?"

"Later, sir, after lunch."

"Mr. Oh, this is your coffee, dark one, as always." His other secretary, Jimin, hands him a cup of coffee.

Sehun takes it without saying thank-you, as usual.

After he leaves, Changjo and Jimin glance at each other before Changjo shrugs and Jimin leaves to her desk.

 

After having a quick lunch, Sehun goes to the meeting place with Changjo. He's meeting the client in an establish elite restaurant.

"Hi, I'm Lee Jinki. The Lee Coorporation's CEO." Jinki shows his full of teeth smile. He is really charming and nice for a CEO.

Sehun, on the other hand, nods curtly as he introduces, "Oh Sehun, Ohyang's Perfume CEO."

Jinki, however, does not swayed by his cold face. He still smiles brightly as he tells Sehun to sit. "As I have mentioned in my proposal, Lee Hotel and Resort is opening a new branch in Ilsan area. We are expecting that Ohyang's Perfume will be our bath and shower provider. I understand that Ohyang's Perfume main products are perfume, but I've heard about you developing soaps and shower gels. I was wondering if you would like to work with us."

"How many?" Sehun asks, interested.

"We are targeting three thousands of supplies for every month. Each supply has to be a traveling size shower gel, shampoo and conditioner kit with hand soaps." He said. "Unless it is the holiday month, we would only be taking three thousands of supplies per month. If we need emergency supply, we would contact you at least two weeks before and we will double the payment in case of emergency."

Sehun nods. It's not a bad contract. "I understand. Do you have any specific smell that you prefer?"

"Well, since it's a resort, I was hoping to get more flowery and fresh smelling scent."

"We could decide on it later. We can even send you a few samples to your liking. For now, you can start writing up the contract and send it to my secretary." Sehun says. "If there is any changes we would inform you immediately."

Jinki smiles. "When my partner said that yours company was the best, I still don't believe it. Now I see it, you really have a good job in taking what's your client like." Jinki  says. "You're quite efficient, Sehun-ssi."

Sehun makes a brief smile.

"Nice meeting with you." Jinki is the first to reach out.

Sehun looks at him for three seconds before taking his hand. "Sure, nice meeting with you too. I hope we can work well."

Jinki gives him an everlasting bright smile but Sehun turns away.

And that's Oh Sehun.

____________________________________________________________________

YOOOOO, POPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! HI!HI!HI! SECOND CHAPTER UPDATED! These two chapters are only to represent how they are in their life. The next chapter might be a bit rushed (for you) but that's what I've been keeping. These two chapters are only short introduction of the characters before I really get to the point.

 

And subbieeessssss, please help me to advertise this story! (I'm not forcing you. I'm just asking you) :D Thank you, anyway!!