The Life of the Newlywed

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

The Life of the Newlywed

 

Nana brushed her teeth quickly as she brushed her hair.

 

It was Monday, means she has worked to do. But last night had been mystifying because she argued with Sehun about sleeping issues. Apparently, Sehun forgot to tell the maids to prepare a room for her, because they simply wouldn’t sleep with each other.

 

So in the end, Nana stubbornly slept on the living room. Sehun had told her that she could’ve just slept on the bed, but made no movement to be the one who slept outside.

 

They lived in Sehun’s house. Because he was getting married, his mother had forced him to buy a house using his own earned money.

 

“Good morning, Mrs. Oh.” The butler said to Nana, who was rushing to the dining room.

 

“Good morning too, Butler Lim.” Nana greeted, accepting the fact that she’s no longer Miss Im, but Mrs. Oh. “I will skip the breakfast. I’m really late. Where’s Sehun?”

 

“He is still eating, Mrs. Oh.”

 

“Please tell him I’ll leave first.” She said, getting into her own car.

 

“At your service,” The butler nodded, and Nana left.

 

 

“Where’s Nana?” Sehun asked the butler.

 

“She had just left, sir.” The butler replied.

 

“Why didn’t she tell me first?”

 

“Actually, she had. Indirectly, through me.” The butler said. Not wanting any fights between the newlywed.

 

“I got it.” Sehun said. He then left the house.

 

 

That night, Nana and Sehun both came home late. They coincidentally met in front of the house.

 

“Why are you so late coming home?” Sehun asked calmly, though he was likely going to explode.

 

Nana, as a dense person she was, of course did not notice it. “Well, I have to take hours late since I was on honeymoon, don’t you think?”

 

Sehun thought for a while. She was right and he couldn’t find an excuse to start an argument.

 

“Are you alright?” She asked, noticing how quiet he was.

 

“Yes.” He replied grumpily. No, of course I’m not.

 

He didn’t say anything else and unlocked the door. “The butler will come back the next day.”

 

“I know that.” Nana replied. “I found that you hate living with another human being, but since we…uh, were legally married, we lived together. I actually had always been waiting to tell you to just ignore my presence. I won’t disturb you, really.” She explained thoroughly. “Do you want to eat? I could make something that eligible to eat… I think.” She said the last word with low voice.

 

He shook his head. “No, thanks. All I want just to sleep now.”

 

“Don’t forget to wash up.” She muttered as she watched him leaving.

 

She sighed. She was concerning how their marriage will end up. She has no intention of divorce, since she really has no feeling for someone. But what if she later, one day, falls in love and the person is not Sehun? And what if Sehun is actually in love with another girl? Or maybe one day there will be someone who will Sehun love?

 

How will they both end up? Of course they won’t have any feelings for each other. That’s silly if it happens.