The Short Morning Encounter

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

It's going to be a very very very short chapter! Enjoy anyway!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
The next day (which is Saturday), is a dreaded day for Sehun has come. It’s early in the morning and his mother has set-up an alarm clock for him so that he won’t be late to pick up his so-called ‘soon-to-be-wife’. Say him cruel, jerk, bastard, whatever. He won’t care.

That same goes to his future. He doesn’t care who is going to be his wife or spouse, as long as the person mind their own business.  

He groaned as the alarm clock began to make noisy voices and a ray of light shone through his curtain. He reached out to make the clock shut off, but he couldn’t find any clock around his bed. Where the hell omonim put the clock?

Then he heard his mother’s voice.

“Better get up and pick your fiancé, Sehun.” The voice repeated itself and Sehun knew in a flash that the clock is a new invention, probably that could record someone’s voice and repeated itself.

Just like that.

I think I’ll be having trauma over my mother’s voice.

Groggily, he dragged his feet to the bathroom and began his morning routine. He shaved and brushed his teeth before taking a morning bath.

Done, he plainly wore the first suit he found in his closet. He never care whether he is fashionable or not. That’s his friend’s concern, not his.

He has a friend named Byun Baekhyun, who claimed himself a gay even though he is one of good-looking mankind. He took care of Sehun’s clothes, because as a friend—he put it simply—he couldn’t watch his own friend walking around with a saggy clothes.

And Sehun is not a gay (if you’re thinking about the possibility).

He walked out from his bedroom and frowned when he saw his mother eating breakfast.

“Omonim.” He angrily greeted.

“Oh, you woke up so early, son!” His mother said happily, sometimes, behind the cold mask his mother used, she just another woman who is like a child.

Sehun sighed. “Thanks to your new invention, I guess.” He sat down and took a piece of bread, spreading butter on it.

“Oh, it works? Finally!” She said happily, then frowned. “Why are you still here? You have to pick Nana up now. Her mother told me that she used to go to work early.”

Sehun groaned, but did not say anything.

He doesn’t know anything about the girl. What can he do now? It will be totally awkward once they stepped into the car, that’s no doubt.

How to overcome it?

Sehun could just stay still and unfazed, but he thought about Nana. The girl will have to stay with me at least five minutes, in a trapped cold vehicle. She will go through a lot.

He brushed the thinking, not used to think about another human except himself. He drove his black sport car to her house, remembering the road because he just went through it last night.  

Reaching his destination, he exhaled deeply. He never courts a girl in his past history and this will be the first time. He knows he should not be nervous or what, but this is a woman who is predicted will spend the rest of her life with him.

After calming himself, he wore his usual poker-face and get down from his car.

Nana has been waiting for him for thirty minutes and she does not like how her times wasted just like that. But instead of getting angry when he knocked the front door, she exclaimed in relief, “Finally, you’re here!”

She bade goodbye to her parents, who happily waved to her.

It took few minutes for her before she realized she had just dragged Sehun to the car, plopping herself comfortably in the car. She’s not shameless, alright. Just a bit agitated when he showed up.

“So…” She started, her lips nervously. She wasn’t used to just sit quietly. It’s so not herself. “I guess we have to introduce ourselves properly. Hi, I’m Im Nana, an employee who currently worked as the company’s translater.” She reached out her hand, hoping he will shake it.

He didn’t even turn around to reject it. “I’m driving. But if you want as to get into an accident, I’ll be more cooperating than I should.”

She pouted, retreating her hand back. What a cruel, emotionless, young face man.

He almost smiled at the sight of her pouting, but made a good barrier so that it won’t show.

They reached her workplace, since Nana has put it in the address at his car GPS.

“I’ll pick you up later.” He said shortly, leaving soon after.

She puffed her cheeks in annoyance, not even regretting for not saying goodbye. Unconsciously, she stuck her tounge out to the car. When she realized it, she hoped he won’t see it.


Sehun saw it and extremely entertained. He found himself smiling, driving his car towards his workplace.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! ARE YOU HAPPY? BECAUSE I AM!

Is Taeyeon finally realizing her feelings? *wonders*

and guys, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS. NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED. COMMENTS ARE ENCOURAGING AND THUS, VERY ACCEPTABLE.

Visits my other stories too : CLICK ME

Forever (WooTae) - Completed

Our Accidental Baby (SiFany) - Completed

The Passionate Night (Yunri) - Completed

A Crazy Little Thing Called 'Love' (Khuntoria) - Completed

The Lovers (The Passionate Night sequel) - Ongoing

Love To Last (HaeSica) - Ongoing

The Tales (TaecYoon) - Ongoing

Love Line/ Like A Sad Movie (JiJoon) - Ongoing

Complicated Love (JunHyo) - Ongoing

Story Of Us (WooTae) - Ongoing