White Christmas : The Letter

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

Christmas was just around the corner and everyone had been busy preparing all things needed for Christmas. The couple was the same, except the fact that both of them had scheduled on that day. They promised to meet at Han River at Christmas night.

 

That morning, Nana left first because she had an urgent meeting came up while Sehun went out a bit later.

 

"Morning, sunshine." Su Ah greeted cheerfully, handing Nana a cup of coffee.

 

"Morning, Su Ah." Nana replied, hugging her documents tightly. "We're going to the meeting right now, are we?"

 

"This is a big deal, babe. We should get this." Su Ah said determinedly.

 

"I know. That's why I'm so nervous." Nana said.

 

She was going to be a representative of their company to strike a deal with this ad company. They were going to spread their products worldwide through this deal, and her boss had putted her to be the representative.

 

It's going to be a big project for her. It's not her first time on dealing, but this is the first time she was actually been given a big project.

 

"Huff." She let out a deep air. "I hope this will go well."

 

"It will." Su Ah comforted. "I'll be there to help you."

 

With that, they went inside the meeting room.

 

 

 

 

Sehun was feeling extremely delighted and smiling all morning. They had their morning Christmas on bed, and although they did it everyday, today seemed different. There were twinkling gazes she threw him and he knew she had something for him.

 

He didn't know what it is, and maybe he was hoping she'll get her something for him as Christmas present, because he did. He bought an expensive gold watch rolex for her. He wasn't sure whether she would be extremely happy with the present since he knew Nana wasn't one of the girls who like pricey present.

 

But what, he didn't know what else he should buy.

 

"Feeling happy, Sir?" Changjo teased.

 

Ever since that day, Sehun and Changjo had become close friends, and no more like boss and worker relationship. Sehun found out that Changjo worked for him loyally and never once said bad things about him behind his back.

 

He was assured because Changjo also never let him down like other workers. And maybe, having a friend wasn't bad at all.

 

"Yeah." Sehun replied.

 

"Owh. I sense some hesitation." Changjo said, tilting his head curiously. "Is something happened?"

 

"No. It's not that." Sehun replied. "I was just... you know... confuse whether Nana would like the present I got her or not."

 

Changjo rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "That's a big problem. I bought my girlfriend nothing last year, since I was busy and all, and she got mad at me that we were almost broke up." Changjo shuddered, remembering one of his horrible moments. "I think that what girls like is based on themselves. My girlfriend is the kind who wanted something but never tell. That kind of girl is hard. Maybe you should think of what your wife might like. Is she a romantic or a serious kind person?"

 

Sehun thought and an idea popped in his mind. "I know! Get me a pen and a pretty paper, please!"

 

 

 

 

Sehun had already waited for Nana at Han River for almost an hour already. She had texted him that she would be late, but not this late. However, Sehun couldn't get angry with her. He knew she had this big project today and couldn't miss the deal at any cost.

 

She was like him in some ways. He might also be late if he had this kind of big deal. So he understand, and waited. He tighten the jacket he's wearing and stared at the dark river, seeing them move back and forth calmly.

 

He let out some air from his mouth and white fog came out. "It's getting colder."

 

Suddenly a breeze of cold wind hit him and he hissed. It was cold enough, but the wind just have to disturb him. While he was going to cuss about how the winter this year so cold, two cans of warm coffee were place on both his cheeks, warming them.

 

He turned around immediately and found himself staring in the shiny dark orbs of Nana's. They were gleaming gleefully as they stared at him.

 

"I'm sorry, Sehun." She immediately apologized. "It was really late and then traffic jam....." She was cut off as Sehun's lips crashed on hers.

 

Nana looked suprise at first, before then she gave in and her eyes fluttered close. It was so warm. She almost thought that the season might've changed so fast.

 

His lips moved softly on hers, swallowing her lips before nibbling on her lower lips, asking for permission to access in. She parted her lips and his tounge looked for hers and in a second, they had tounge-locking.

 

A tear of white, icy snow fell on her cheek and she broke the kiss.

 

"Look, it's snowing!" She cheered happily.

 

Sehun smiled at her. "You like it so much?"

 

She nodded eagerly. "It's my first white Christmas with a guy!" She said. "And I'm happy it's with you." She flung her arms around his neck. "Oh, and here your coffee!" She gave him a can of warm coffee. "I thought you might be feeling damn cold so I brought you one."

 

Sehun couldn't help but feeling grateful. Nobody could be as thoughtful as his wife; and he was more than happy to brag about her.

 

He smiled softly. "Thank you, babe." He said. "I love you."

 

"I love you too." Nana said, nuzzling on his chest.

 

 

 

 

"Here's your present." Nana said, handing Sehun a box when they were already in the house.

 

The present was wrapped neatly with red stripped white paper and red ribbon. Sehun tugged the hem of the ribbon lightly and opened the box. It was a knitted hat. Judging by the looks, it's not bought.

 

"I know the knitted hat don't look good, but at least I tried making you one." Nana smiled. "And do you know that Im Nana doesn't do knitting?" She huffed. "I'm not good in housewife/womanly job. So bear with it."

 

Sehun looked up at Nana with a new affection in his eyes. There's something more than love, it was as if he has finally found someone to give his soul to. Maybe he was overreacting, but he knew that Nana wasn't the type to do this kind of special gift if it's not a special someone.

 

And he wanted to be that special someone forever.

 

He remembered the past few days when she would go home late and looking tired. She told him it's about the big project; but he couldn't really believe it. Nana wasn't the type to drag her work till late night. Now he was sure why she was going home late before.

 

Knowing this, the swell of happiness in his stomach grew even more. "Thank you." He whispered. "And come to bed. I've prepared your present on it."

 

"Oh? My present is on bed?" Nana raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

 

Sehun just grinned mysteriously. He led her to their room and opened the door with attitude.

 

"Now, let me present.....drum rolls please....!" He flung the door opened and Nana widen her eyes in surprise.

 

The room was decorated with pink balloons and soft baby pink lights. Everything was soft and romantic, making Nana smiled unconsciously. On the bed, rose petals were putted neatly into a heart shape. A pink letter with red ribbon was putted right in the middle of the heart.

 

"That's.... my present?" Nana asked, tears gathered on her eyes. Never once she thought that she would find a husband that understand her need. She was a hopeless romantic girl and this..... this present has gone up more than her expectations. Who knew Sehun is one of the romantic guys?

 

"I have another one, if you want." Sehun said worriedly. He was frantic and incredibly nervous inside when he saw her tears up.

 

Nana shook her head softly. "You.... did a hard work today." She commented with a whisper. She was touched with this all.

 

Sehun gulped. Why was she crying?

 

"Nana...?" He nudged her, hoping to get some reaction.

 

Instead of replying, Nana went to the bed and took the letter. She gently tugged the ribbon and opened the took the letter. She gently tugged the ribbon and opened the letter. There was a silence as she read the letter.

 

It was written in his neat handwriting.

 

To my love, Nana

 

Nana chuckled as a tear trickled down. A tear of happiness.

 

It's been a few weeks since we finally, actually, become a happy couple. I was once a cold guy. Maybe not like those in the dramas that was cruel and heartless (the foreword was a false alert), but I was just really really cold. I don't really like stranger and acted like strangers with strangers. You got what I mean.

At first, when I heard that I'll be marrying someone, I was furious. I mean, who the hell did arranged marriage this century? But anyhow, I was really thankful of my mom right now, she did a good job on bringing me you, and never once in my life I'd thought I'd be happy to have someone by my side.

I don't know how mushy I sounded right now, and I'd be extremely grateful if you don't tell me, but I had to say this.

You are the sun in my life, because without you, the day would seem gloomy and dark.

You are the moon in my life, because without you, I'll be walking through the dark night.

You are the star in my life, because without you, I will not find a right direction to go.

And most importantly, you are the heart of my life, because without you, my heart cannot beat in this incredulously fast pace.

I want you to know how important you are in my life, and there's nobody else would ever could replace you. Call me sweet-talker, but you know I would never write something like this for someone who isn't special in my life.

And you're just happened to be the one.

Maybe this letter isn't as sweet as you thought it would be, but I made sure I express my feeling throughly. So please embrace me after you read this letter.

And don't ever let go of my hand, no matter what happen.

 

 

 

 

I love you, Im Nana

 

From your love one, Oh Sehun