The Honeymoon (Pt.2)

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

The Honeymoon (Pt.2)

 

It was lunch time, and after a tiring morning, the two decided to get lunch.

 

“Where will we eat?” Nana asked, looking around the mall.

 

The mall was the biggest but not the most expensive one. There were a lot kids wandering around, running here and there since the mall was actually provided for kids. It has games shop almost everywhere and some playground around.

 

“It’s actually fascinating to see a mall like this.” Nana said, slightly smiling as she watched two kids bickered over a toy.

 

“It’s mine, Dara!” The boy said as he pulled the toy from the girl’s hand.

 

“No, it’s mine, Jiyong! Get your own toy!” She shrieked and cried because Jiyong pulled the toy with an impact that made her fall to front.

 

“I’m sorry, Dara!” Jiyong quickly apologized, flabbergasted. “I didn’t mean it!”

 

Dara sobbed as Jiyong gave back the toy.

 

“Here, you can have it.” Jiyong said, pushing the toy to her.

 

“R-really?” She hiccupped, accepting the toy.

 

Jiyong nodded seriously.

 

“Look, there.” Nana whispered to Sehun, pointing the kids. “They are so cute.” She exclaimed, clasping her hand together. “The boy actually gives up on the toy and let her have it.” She said admiringly. “If all men are like that.” She mumbled as Sehun stared at her.

 

“Do you want kids?” He asked, flustering her.

 

“What?” She looked baffle. “Of course I am!”

 

He smirked and there’s a hint of teasing in his eyes when he leaned closer to her. “We could make it, you know,” His voice lingered seductively, his fingers whirled on her forearm. “Just tell me when you want it.”

 

Nana blushed furiously as she looked away quickly. “W-what are you talking a-about…” She stuttered.

 

He gave a lopsided grinned as he teased, “I know you want it.”

 

Nana hit his arm with her fist. “Stop it!”

 

But he continued to mock her and they laughed after.

 

 

The day continued and after the whole evening spent on shopping for their parents and friends, they decided to call the day off.

 

“I’m so tireeeeeddddddddd.” Nana said, laying face down on the bed.

 

“You know it’s better to get a bath first.” Sehun retorted, taking off his watch, tie, and socks.

 

Nana turned around and covered her eyes. “What are you doing?!” She yelped in shocked as Sehun ing his shirt.

 

Sehun raised an eyebrow. “Going to have some bath.” He replied solemnly. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Why are you ing your shirt in front of me!?” She shouted, still covering her innocent eyes.

 

He shook his head. This girl sure is strange. “Hey.” He called. “I won’t take off my clothes in front of you, don’t think so high.”

 

She eyed him suspiciously as she pulled away her hand. “If you want to take a bath, you could’ve just taken off the shirt in the bathroom.” She said smartly.

 

Sehun got inside the bathroom without saying anything further.

 

“Hmph.” She harrumphed. “What an arrogant.”

 

She went over to the shopping bags, and took one that has her night clothes. Because her mother brought her something inappropriate—for the newlyweds—she decided to buy something else.

 

She wore a long sleeves pink pyjama, the match with Sehun’s.

 

Yes, they apparently decided to buy a couple pyjama.

 

“You’re wearing that tonight.” Sehun pointed out.

 

“Well, you wear yours.” Nana said. “Let’s get a picture. Send them to our parents. I’m very sure they would squeal and giggle like teenagers.” Nana giggled, taking out her Samsung galaxy.

 

Sehun strongly against it. “I don’t take photos.” He shook his head disagreeing.

 

Nana pouted. “Well, you should too! It’s an evidence that we have a very satisfying honeymoon. It’s a proof, I mean,” She explained thoroughly, “And it’s for our parents’ happiness.”

 

Sehun groaned.

 

In the end, they took three photos. It’s supposed to be only one shot taken, but in the first photo, Sehun forgot to smile—to put it simply, since we all know he must have done it on purpose—so she got him to pose for the second picture.

 

In the second picture, Sehun ‘accidentally’ out of the frame—he told her he thought that she has clicked and he went to tidy his pyjama.

 

But Nana was determined to get one perfect picture for the parents, so she stubbornly pestered him for the last picture. Tired, Sehun finally did pose for the third picture, unwillingly.

 

“Done, right? I can go to sleep now, can’t I?” Sehun asked, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

 

Nana thought he was so cute at that time. She almost pinched his cheeks because of the cuteness. “Of course you can. You don’t really need my permission, do you?” She replied. “Do you want some milk?”

 

Sehun shot her a hard look. “I’m not a kid.”

 

“Drinking milk does not indicate you as a kid. It’s a symbol of having a good night sleep.” She replied rhetorically. Then she rubbed her forehead. “I’m sorry if I’m talking like a squint. I was once.”

 

Sehun stared at her. “You meant…?”

 

“My mom must’ve not told you or your mom about my doctorate. I graduated when working as a grad student at Seoul Institution. A forensic anthropologist’s assistant. My mom found that work as a hinder for me to have a relationship with men.” She told him unnecessary. “And I don’t know why I told you this.”

 

Sehun said, “Probably because you need to say it out. How do you ended up as translater?”

 

“Well, I quit my job, and my friend told me that she found a job for me that will suit me well. I was also taking major in foreign language. Every languages.” She smiled. “I love to study.”

 

“I hate study.” He told her.

 

She was silent for a while before saying, “Aren’t you going to sleep?”

 

Sehun nodded, laying down. “You’re not?”

 

“Later.” She gave a short reply.

 

He shrugged and drifted off.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not able to update faster, guys. The same reason as before. Wi-fi broke down. :( Anyway, love you all and enjoy :D muahhh