Sweetest Valentine

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

The year came to an end and the couple spent it in the house with only themselves, with wine and baked cream bread. Without realizing, January ended and came February, and the town was filled with pinky decorations and chocolate shops would begin their endless promotion until the D-Day.

 

It was Saturday, one day before Valentine, and the couple was having fun by strolling down the road while tightly arm-in-arm. They were just like other couples, enjoying their happiness while walking around.

 

They wore a couple t-shirt that Nana insisted, but because of the cold winter, they wore their long winter jacket, but same color. That, Sehun insisted.

They walked pass a chocolate store and Nana skidded into a stop. Her feet turned around, making Sehun followed as well.

"Nana?" He called out.

Nana ignored him as her eyes glued on the chocolate store. He gulped, seeing this, monster Nana might would come out after her quietness these past few weeks. Not that he doesn't like it, but it's just nervewracking.

 

"Hun." Nana called. "Look at that." She said, pointing a love shape chocolate box. It wasn't really eye-catching when you look at first glance, but Nana seemed to think something over that thing.

 

Sehun followed Nana walking inside the store as they made their way to the table where the box was putted.

 

"Welcome, welcome! This is Panda Tao's chocolate shop!" A man with panda eyes greeted them cheerfully.

 

The couple nodded as Nana eyed the chocolate box.

 

Tao glanced over his shoulder and saw what Nana was looking. He started fussing, "Do you want that?" Tao asked. "That's only the chocolate box!"

 

Nana shook her head. "No. I was wondering if I can get a box of chocolates with that chocolate box."

 

Tao let out a relieve sigh.

 

*What a weirdo...* The couple thought together.

 

"I thought you want to buy only the box.." Tao huffed. "Do you want a box only? Do you want to write any note?"

 

Nana shook her head. "I want it to be wrapped formally. And make it two."

 

Sehun raised an eyebrow at her. "What's that for?"

 

"I'm buying that for our parents. I'm thinking to give a valentine present for them."

 

Sehun's eyes soften and he had this awed feeling for her. Who could've be so thoughtful to give a valentine's present for parents? Nana only.

 

"My mother likes hazelnut chocolates." Sehun blurted out.

 

Nana turned to look at me. "Really?" Then she went to the counter and called the owner. "I want to choose the chocolate, please." After done choosing and pursuing the chocolates, they went out and strolled back on the street.

 

"Where are we going now?"

 

"Where do you think?" Nana raised an eyebrow. "We'll go to visit your's and my parents."

 

 

 

 

Forty-minute later the two of them arrived at the Oh's resident and rang the bell.

 

Mrs. Oh looked pleasantly surprised to see the two of them there and invited them in. "What are you two doing here today? What brought you here?"

 

Nana smiled. "I brought chocolate present for Valentine day!" She pulled the wrapped nicely chocolate box to Mrs. Oh, who accepted it gladly.

 

"So everything's been working out good for you two?" She asked as they walked towards the living room.

 

Sehun nodded. "That's right!" Sehun smiled.

 

Mrs. Oh raised an eyebrow and said teasingly, "I've never seen this boy looked this happy. What you gave him?"

 

Nana smiled tenderly as she thought *I gave him my love.* "Nah, I guess he's just eating a hyper pill this morning."

 

The two females conversed as Sehun went to his room in the house. He opened the door and gingerly took a step inside. It has been so long since he went there, and he smiled softly. The feeling of his past was inside and he looked around, noticing how the room still clean despite the emptiness.

 

He went over his bed and bent down, pulling something from under the bed. It was a box, looking old and ancient. He opened the box carefully and took out another box that was a lot smaller than the one outside. The smile on his face plastered still on his face as he closed the box and put the smaller box inside his pocket.

 

He was going to give a special Valentine's present for Nana.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After visiting the Oh's and Im's, the couple went back to their house and rested. Nana was about to go to cook, but Sehun held him back. "I'll be cooking." Sehun offered and pushed Nana to the couch softly. "Just rest yourself and watch tv."

 

Nana looked at him, surprised, but nevertheless thankful. She was quite tired, truthfully. She the tv and enjoyed her time.

 

Sehun was an expert in cooking, actually. Nobody knows because he never cooks for anyone, but he did learn it when he was abroad studying for two months. Maybe abroad studying wasn't the proper word for it since he went abroad to check on the hotel they had. It was like overseas work.

 

But whatever, nobody cares.

 

He took out the ingredients he needed and made a meatball tomato sauce spaghetti with cheese and parsley on top of it. He added small cherry tomatoes on the plate, thinking that Nana would like it.

 

"I'm done!" He hollered, but no response.

 

He raised an eyebrow, wondering why Nana didn't answer him. He took the apron off him and walked to the living room just to find a soft breathing from the couch. There she was, sleeping peacefully.

 

A smile tugged on his lips as he crouched down and looked her face close-up. She was really indeed beautiful, and he wouldn't ever tired to say that. It was a fact and she was perfect in his eyes. He softly carried her and she squirm in his arm, but only to look for a better position. He chuckled when her lips murmured something, pouting on its way. He brought her to their room; her room before had officially not used; and putted her down on the mattress.

 

She turned to the other side and still sleeping peacefully. He looked at her tenderly before going to wash and slept.

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Nana woke up to find herself on the bed alone. She had gotten a really nice sleep and smiled when she was awoke. She looked around to find herself alone on the bed. *Where is Sehun?*

 

She thought as she slipped her feet on her flip-flops and went to the bathroom. After washing her face and brushing her teeth, she went downstairs and smelt a delicious smell. Her eyes brighten when she smelt coffee's scent and dashed to the kitchen.

 

Sehun was standing with his back facing her. He wore an apron and was making something on the stove.

 

She watched as his hand gently and professionally poured pancakes dough into the pan and flipped the pancake.

 

She slowly walked to him and putted her hands on his shoulder.

 

He turned his head to the left and smiled at her. "Good morning." He grinned.

 

"Morning." Nana replied and looked at the pancake with hungry eyes.

 

He chuckled as he saw her face and brushed his nose on hers. "Hold back the monster, Nana." He said as he pushed hers hip using his. "Now, sit down and let me done this quickly. I know how hungry you are."

 

Nana obeyed like a good puppy and sat down on the table. She poured herself a cup of coffee and inhaled deeply the nice smell.

 

"Ah~" She made a voice and sipped the hot caffeine drink.

 

He flipped another pancake and putted it on the top of two others, before pouring honey liquid on them and two cherry on top. It looked so delicious that Nana almost swallowed everything in one bit.

 

Not blaming her, though. She didn't eat last night.

 

Sehun pushed the food to her and a bottle of chocolate sauce was putted right beside her plate. "If you want, put the chocolate sauce in."

 

Nana nodded and did what he said. "I'll eat well!" She said before slicing the pancake and stabbed it. "God...." The honey and chocolate were melted together and made her tounge dance in delight. "This is so delicious." She murmured with eyes closed. "You should be a chef. What were you thinking when you become a CEO of perfume company?"

 

Sehun cluck his tounge. "I'm not a CEO of perfume company only." He flicked her forehead. "I owned many other things, but currently focusing on perfume because our perfume sales weren't doing really good, like you've said before."

 

Nana nodded, continuing to eat. "I know you own other things too." She chided. "How can I not?"

 

Sehun smiled and brushed his nose on hers. "Well, eat well." He pushed a box to her.

 

"What's this?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

"Take a look." He wriggled his eyebrows.

 

She eyed him suspiciously before opening the small box. Inside it, was a blue, hexagon shape diamond ring. You stared at the ring in awe before looking up to him. "What..... is this?"

 

"I was supposed to give you that for your white day's gift, but I realized I've another present for you." He shrugged. "So I'll give you that. That is my grandmother's ring. Before she died, she gave it to me, and told me to give it only for the woman I love. I've found her.... so yeah." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, wondering why wasn't she saying anything?

 

Nana's eyes watered and she choke, "Y....your grandmother's ring?" She couldn't believe it. Now, she believed that Sehun does love her and it just made her to fall for him even more than she could imagine. She knew how treasured this kind of heritage for someone and he gave it to her. She must be really special if that's so.

 

"D..do you not like it?" Sehun asked.

 

"What?!" Nana shouted. "Of course I like it! It's so precious!" She sniffled. "I couldn't believe you would give something so precious like this!"

 

He smiled softly and went over her. He wrapped his arms around her and put his chin on her shoulder. "I love you, Nana. I would give everything you want; all my heart and my mind. My soul, my body. All is yours." He whispered as she sobbed in his arms.

 

He tightly hugged her.

 

*And all mine is yours.*