Beautiful Night

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

“Where are we going?” Nana asked, putting on the seatbelt.


After the dramatic scene they made in front of her working place, they left the place with embarrassment. Sehun drove Nana home and told her to get ready, because they are going out for dinner.


After wearing a dress and high-heels, Nana followed Sehun to his car.


“Somewhere.” He replied shortly and started driving.


They reached at a famous hotel named Shining Bell that known for it restaurant’s cuisine. But when Nana saw hotel, her mind blankly think one thing only.


*Dirty thoughts*


“OH.MY.GOD. Sehun! Why do you bring me here? Don’t tell me you… you…. You are going to me!?” Nana shrieked.


Luckily they were still inside the car.


Sehun rolled his eyes. “Are you serious?” He asked. “We’re just going to eat, for godsake. I’m not doing anything to you. And even if I do you, it wouldn’t count as . It was called as what husband-do-to-his-wife.”


Nana stared at him with wide eyes. “Were you just saying that?!” She choked on her words. “Drive me home. NOW!” She demanded.


Shaking his head, Sehun got out from his car. “Come on, Nana. Don’t be silly now, okay? We’re not doing anything inside except a fancy dinner.”


She looked at him suspiciously. “Really?”


Sehun smirked, “Why, do you want more?”


Nana eyes bugged out and she quickly went out from the car. “NO! Let’s just eat and go home!” She shouted out loud, making people around turned their heads toward the couple.


Sehun chuckled. “You are really good in making us looking like a fool.”


Nana stomped her feet on the ground.  “Are we getting in or not?” She asked, pissed off. Her husband should know that woman didn’t like to be insulted. Well, nobody likes to be insulted.


Sehun watched her in amusement before extending his arm out.


She looked at him curiously, wondering what he is doing.

 

“Well, might as well we display a beautiful couple tonight.” He said, smiling.


Nana knew that she would fall hard on that smile. Nonetheless she putted her arms on his and they walked arm-in-arm to the hotel.
 

 

 




“The creamy mushroom soup is really delicious.” Nana remarked, sipping on the soup for the third time.


“I know how tasty it is, so please stop embarrassing us.” Sehun hissed.


Monster Nana didn’t even waste a chance to show up. Everywhere the food is, monster Nana will just come out and clean everything to her stomach. Hmm. He wondered how she maintains her flat stomach………


Suddenly his mind filled with the thoughts of her flat and lean stomach under him, with his eyes savoring every moment and he leaned in to kiss it…


He snapped his eyes open in realization that he just imagining of ual with her.


Oh. My. God.


He slapped his face out of blue and Nana raised her eyebrows in question.

 

“Em, Sehun…, did you just slap yourself?” Nana asked, thinking how weird is the man in front of her.


Sehun quickly fibbed, “I felt something on it, I thought mosquito was trying to drink my blood.”


Nana chuckled. “You’re so weird.” She mused and went back to eat her creamy soup.


When she has finally done, Sehun noticed the cream on her lips. Unconsciously he reached out and wiped her lips with his thumb. He let out a soft chuckle and his thumb, noting how sweet the cream tasted.


Nana’s eyes seemed about to plop out from its socket anytime. She was still shock and couldn’t comprehend the sudden sweetness that he did. He’s wiping her lips and freaking his thumb!!!!!!!!!!! That’s just sooooo dreamy-like.


Sehun didn’t even realize he did the romantic scene. He just noticed the cream and thought it’s disturbing yet alluring. Although he wanted to wipe the cream using his lips, his right mind took the best of him and let the finger does the wanted act.


It was an awkward silence enveloping them. Nana obviously surprised and don’t know what to say, and Sehun was too embarrassed to say anything. The waiter came to put their last dish and Nana silently thanked him.


“This is creamy pudding chocolate, our speciality.” He said and bowed, leaving the two alone again.


Why? Why the food name had to have ‘cream’ in it? Nana thought.

  
It’s really embarrassing! Can she please speak out first?? I don’t know what to say now! Sehun was in the verge of pulling his own hair.


Nana coughed and scooped the pudding into . Her eyes then gleamed brightly, and in a flash, those awkward moments faded away. “This is really delicious, Sehun-ah! Quickly eat it or I’ll have to eat it too!” She said excitedly.


Sehun smiled at her sudden change, feeling re-energized again. Goodness, this girl is really unbelievable. “Well, you can have mine if you wanted.”


Her eyes widen in glorious. “Are you serious? I can have yours?!”


I felt full just by seeing you. It’s better if you eat all, you need more meat. Sehun thought, thinking again about her flesh behind those materials……… Damn Sehun, you’re going to need a cold shower tonight.
 




 



They stopped by Han River because Nana wanted to. As soon as they arrived at the place, there were only some people left. Mostly couple there, cuddling and kissing at the romantic place, watching the beautiful night view.


Nana halted right in front of the barrier and watched the view in amusement. She had forgotten the last time she went there. All she remembered for the last few years were only working and working.


It’s nice to finally able breathing the fresh air again.


Sehun watched her in silence as his heart starting to thump. It was slow at first, and then he saw her eyes gleaming in the dark, her lips slowly curly into a soft smile of satisfaction, and her hair blew by the breeze.


It took only one second to make his heart stop beating as he gulped, trying to stabilize his breathing.  Then she turned her head to him, smiling so brightly. She gestured him to come closer to her, enjoying the night together with her.


His feet slowly dragged themselves toward her, as if they were walking on their own. She grasped his arm softly and made him stand beside her.


“Look at the bridge. They are so beautiful.” Nana made an awed expression.


Sehun blankly stared at her. It was an un-comprehend feeling he felt. There were no words to describe what he is feeling.


She turned around and he caught his breath. In the darkness, with only the nearest lamp-post’s light, he could see her face close-up. Tonight she is so beautiful. Very, very beautiful.


Then she chuckled lightly.


“Oh Sehun,” She poked his forehead playfully. “Why are you looking at me that way? Do you know I’m feeling embarrass?” She asked.


Sehun couldn’t see that she is embarrassed. She looked fine and great. She is much better than him, anyway, because he couldn’t find his voice to speak.


“Seehunn~~” She called out again, waving her hand in front of him. “You space out.” She said.


“What?” Sehun blinked, finally coming back to earth.


“I was wondering whether you are listening to me or not.” She said.


Sehun nodded.


She then pulled her jacket closer, the night cold air finally hit her. She didn’t whine, not wanting to be a kid in front of her husband. He noticed and took off his black suit, covering her shoulder without saying anything.


She looked up in surprised and felt heat creeping up into her cheeks, pinking them. “Thanks.” She mumbled shyly, tucking a strand of hair to her ear.


His heart warmed by her action………and so does his manhood. He really wanted to punch himself.  “I’m going to somewhere. I’ll be back.” He said and quickly left before Nana could question him.


Nana looked back at the night view, quietly enjoying the warm feeling in her heart.
 





 


Sehun came back few minutes later with a cup of hot chocolate in his hand. “Here.” He said, startling her with the sudden hotness on her cheek.


“Thanks.” She said gratefully, feeling so thankful for his considerations. “Do you want some?” She asked after drinking it a bit.


Sehun shook his head. “It has contained your germs already.” He shot.


Nana’s face discolored. “Hmph. Suit yourself!” She angrily said. It was a beautiful night, until he decided to say it.


Her lips curled into a frown.


He chuckled. “Don’t be mad, I’m kidding.” Sehun ruffled her hair affectionately.


The heck with his sudden affection……… nevertheless, she likes it.

 

A wide smile plastered on her face after that.


“Give me the chocolate. I’m going to take a sip on it.” Sehun suddenly demanded.


Nana childishly stuck her tounge out. “Well, I’m sorry, the offer had erased already. I don’t take demands.”


He shook his head in amusement. “Well, I’m sorry, I don’t listen to rejection.” He mimicked her and pulled her hand before taking a sip of the chocolate.


“You cheated!” Nana shrieked.


“So?” He raised an eyebrow tauntingly, running away.


“You are seriously getting punishment!!!” Nana shouted before starting to run after the guy. “Yahh!!”


They laughed together as they ran in the night.


 

 

 

 

 

I’m really going to need that cold shower.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Beast - Beautiful Night & Big Bang - Tonight

 

[I'm not sure what song suit this chapter. If you have a song you think suit this chapter, please do listen to it while reading! ENJOY!! :D]

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! Have a good christmas! :D Let us feel the joy <3

 

Visits my other stories too : CLICK ME

Forever (WooTae) - Completed

Our Accidental Baby (SiFany) - Completed

The Passionate Night (Yunri) - Completed

A Crazy Little Thing Called 'Love' (Khuntoria) - Completed

The Lovers (The Passionate Night sequel) - Ongoing

Love To Last (HaeSica) - Ongoing

The Tales (TaecYoon) - Ongoing

Love Line/ Like A Sad Movie (JiJoon) - Ongoing

Complicated Love (JunHyo) - Ongoing

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way (Sehun & OC) - Ongoing

The Tainted Innocent Woman (Kai & OC) - Completed

Story Of Us (WooTae) - Ongoing