New Employee

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

It felt as if the world crushed down the moment the boss told her about the new employee. Joy, really. She felt as if she was being forced to eat a bucket of worms without any spices and ugh... don't even think how the taste felt like. It's just....... EW. You got what I mean.

Nana was surely going to hit her head on the wall for countless time because there's no way she could escape this harsh reality. The moment her eyes fell upon the wicked evil witch, Nana knew her life going to be bumpy as long as she's here. And she would spend every second to torture Nana; which wasn't really going to hurt Nana, because no matter what the does, Sehun would not look at her in that way.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Ji Hani imnida." Hani gave the two sunbaes a fake sweet smile. "It's nice to finally meet you two, sunbae-nim. Boss told me a lot about you two being the best employees here. Please take care of me!" She bowed down 90 degrees, but that not giving Nana a good feeling about her.

If any, the ominous feeling just getting worst. Seems like Hani was a good actress as well, and it's going to be a hard and long way to live.

Nana could only stare at Hani blankly, her mind was numb and she didn't know what to feel or think.

"Nana ssi?" Hani called out.

Apparently, Hani was sticking out her hand for Nana to shake. And Su Ah had done it first.

"Yah." Su Ah nudged Nana. "Shake her hand."

Nana snapped out from her daze and hesitantly shook Hani's hand. It felt as if Hani was crunching her hand harder and Nana felt her hand hurt. But she pretended with a smile. She's not going to act like she hurt just to satisfy this sick little girl.

"Nice to know you too." Nana sweetly said, smiling.

Their hands broke at once. Hani's smile left her face and was changing into a deep frown, but she quickly gathered herself and faked a smile. "Should I start today, Sir?"

The boss luckily shook his head. "No, no. Try to adjust yourself around first. You can start tomorrow."

Hani nodded her head politely before turning her head back at the two seniors.

"Could sunbae show me around? Nana sunbaenim?" She blinked her eyes innocently, which she was not at all.

 

 

 

 

 

That's how Nana ended up walking around with Hani tagged along, much to Nana's annoyance. She couldn't just reject her because of personal reasons, and therefore, she accepted to show her around. Although she didn't show it, but Nana was irked with this girl.

Hani was continously chatted about how Sehun was when they were still small, how would he act as her shining armor and protected her from the bullying she faced when she was small. Seriously, even if Nana felt sorry for her because of the bullying, it's very very very tiny.

"And then Sehun oppa would just hug me and sooth me to calm down." Her eyes sparkled at the memories.

Nana held herself from the urge to roll her eyes and snap the girl to stop dreaming and wake up. Sometimes, female lead has to be harsh and cruel. Especially times like this. But Nana didn't want to disappoint either Sehun or Aunt Ji, since if she acted harshly, she might end up being a disgrace for not understanding Hani.

But come on, even understanding have its limit.

Nana brushed off all the talked Hani did with the special moments she had with Sehun, especially the night when they finally became one. Cheesy really, but it's one way to ignore the girl's unstoppable memories.

"Nana sunbaenim?" Hani tilted her head to look at Nana. "Are you listening to me?"

Nana paused her thoughts for a while to see Hani. "Uh?... uhm.. sure. Continue.."

"So, as I was saying...."

Nana let out a depress sigh silently and hope the day would over soon.

 

 

 

 

 

"Spill. What's wrong with you?"

It's night already and Nana was having dinner with Su Ah, as she promised to spare some time to spend it with her.

"Huh? Nothing's wrong with me." Nana lied.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Tell me." Su Ah repeated. "If you won't, be prepare of my 'called-for-punch' aegyeo." (you guys know Girls' Generation's Sunny had this kind of character once at Invincible Youth 1)

Nana chuckled at her friend's childishness. "I'm serious. Nothing's wrong with me." Nana repeated as she slurped her jjangmyun.

Su Ah squint her eyes in skepticism. "Fine. Let's just wait until you crawl to me and finally tell me what's wrong."

Nana shook her head with a funny smile plastered on her face.

She's very grateful of having Su Ah as her friend.

After eating dinner with Su Ah, Nana drove to her house and reached her house. She parked her car into the garage and noticed Sehun's car already inside. "Sehun?" She called out, walking inside.

"I'm here!!!" Sehun shouted from their room.

Nana went upstairs and opened their room. Sehun was sitting on the bed with fake glasses on his face whilst reading newspaper. She blinked at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just trying a new look. How do I look?"

Nana shot him an incredulous look. "Seriously? What are you doing?"

Sehun scratched his head. "Wellllll, I heard about Hani being a new employee at your workplace." He started unwillingly. "And I wanted to make you feel better."

Nana looked at him, touched. "Thank you, Hun. But this is not necessary. Just as long as you're with me, it's enough."

He smiled, walking towards her. He wrapped his arm around her and pressed his cheek against her hair. "I know. I know that very well. But promise me, if she hurts you or annoys you, you should tell me. I'm going to scold her hard."

Nana felt her lips curl into a smile. "You won't do that. You don't have the heart too."

"Well, try me then."

He playfully replied as he hugged her tighter. "Remember Nana, I love you."

"Love you too." Nana replied, leaning her head against his chest.

*I hope everything go well. If anything happen to Nana... I don't even know how to live anymore.*