When Nana meets Jinki

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

When Nana meets Jinki

 

It was a beautiful day. The weather was really pleasant since it’s sunny and windy at the same time. The conclusion is that the day was really nice.

 

“Nana.” Su Ah called, tidying her desk.

 

“Hmm?” Nana asked, her eyes never leaving the computer screen.

 

“Tell me about your marriage. How was it? Was he kind to you? Or was he bad?” Su Ah retorted. When she said ‘bad’, she meant it the naughty way.

 

Nana chuckled, finding her friend amusing.

 

“Seriously, Nana. Tell me your opinion about your marriage.” She pestered Nana as Nana sighed.

 

“Nothing to tell, really. It’s all the same routine everyday. Wake up, wash up, eat breakfast, and go to work. That’s all.” She said. “I do not expect encounter with him.”

 

Su Ah raised an eyebrow. “How come? I mean, he’s like one of those good-looking guys that have money, you know.”

 

“And? Do I look like I care about his money? I earned well by myself, thank you.” Nana proclaimed.

 

“You don’t need to shot that in my eyes.” Su Ah rolled her eyes. “But seriously, how’s the life?”

 

Nana shook her head, completely stunned by her friend’s stubbornness. “Boring. Is that enough?”

 

Su Ah stared at her friend. “Do you think I actually take that crap? Living with one of the most sought-of-bachelor—before being your husband—was supposed to be anything but boring.”

 

Nana shot a look at Su Ah. “Well, if that’s so, why don’t you find out by yourself?’

 

“If I have the chance.” Su Ah completely biasing Sehun at that time. “I mean, he’s totally what girls want. He has the looks, power, and money.”

 

“You forget one thing.” Nana muttered. “Kindness.”

 

Su Ah heard it. “Of course we cannot expect someone become thaaaaatttt perfect, can we?”

 

Nana shook her head.

 

Their conversation was cut off by their boss who rummaged to their office.

 

“I need you two now. Right now!” He emphasized the two words, and dragging the two intelligence women to the meeting room.

 

“We’re not one of the supervisors. Why are we here?” Su Ah whispered.

 

Nana shrugged.

 

The meeting room was full with men in black suit. Mostly old man in the room, but there are some young ones.

 

“If you asked me to sit in this room, I have to sit between those two.” Su Ah whispered and she pointed to Nana two young men sitting in the left side.

 

Nana shook her head. “Calm your hormones, Su Ah.” She whispered back.

 

The boss then said loudly, “May I present my two intelligence employees, Oh Nana and Yoo Su Ah.” The two ladies stepped to front as the people in the room clapped.

 

“I really don’t get why we are here.” Su Ah whispered again.

 

Nana seemed as lost as her.

 

Their boss whispered, “Nana, help me present my presentation.”

 

Nana looked baffle. “What?”

 

“I forgot to tell you yesterday that we’re having the Wu’s contract today and asked you to prepare. Er… yeah, so please.” He said, “Then just read few lines of the conclusion.” The boss stated.

 

Nana sighed. She wasn’t used to this kind of sudden presentation. She pursed her lips in thin line as she stepped to the podium, positioning her lips in front of the microphone.

 

“Then, why am I here?” Su Ah asked confusedly.

 

“Help Nana with the presentation.” The boss smoothly replied as he watched his most intelligent employee struggled.

 

Nana opened the presentation clipping and skimmed quickly. After done getting some important points, she cleared and spoke in perfect mandarin, “Good Evening, gentleman and ladies.” She made a quick smile. “I’m here to present our company presentation. My boss here, he couldn’t speak Chinese and so I have to step forward…” She then told them about what their purposes, their deals, and their goals in the future.

 

Those people in the room seem delighted to see a woman could speak foreign language, and not to mention presenting very well. They were awed by her, and she did a fairly good job because when she ended her long-speech, the room was nosy from applaud.

 

“Thank you, and now may I asked my boss to step forward.” Nana stepped aside, making a way for her boss to step front.

 

The contract was signed and both Nana and Su Ah left the scene quietly.

 

“Nana, Su Ah!” The boss called. “Where are you guys going? We’re having a celebration party! And you, Im Nana is sure as heaven may not skip it!” He said cheerfully, pulling the two women back.

 

Oh dear, Nana thought.

 

 

The karaoke room was full with those men, and Nana sat in the corner by herself. Su Ah decided to comply her wishes from before; sitting between two men she’s been eyeing.

 

Nana drank her soju in one-shot. She didn’t want to be drunk and so she only drank soju.

 

A man sat down beside her.

 

Nana turned around. “Can I help you?”

 

He chuckled. “Can’t I just sit here?”

 

Nana stared at him for a while. “Sure, why not.”

 

He stared at her warmly. “I’m Lee Jinki.”

 

Nana introduced herself as well, “I—Oh Nana.” She accepted his handshake.

 

“I am one of the Wu Corp's shareholders. I'm Lee Corporation's CEO, if that swoon you.”

 

She chuckled lightly. “No. Whatever your position is, will not swoon me.” She stated. “I’m married.” She said, letting him to see her left hand, where a dazzling ring wrapped nicely around her fourth finger.

 

“Oh.” He let out an expiration sigh. “I guess I’m too late, do I?”

 

She stared at him confusedly. “What do you mean?”

 

“Nothing.” He smiled. “Then, can I just buy you couple of drinks then?”

 

Nana nodded as she smiled at him.

 

 

Sehun came back home that night and found no one was home. Where is she? He thought, looking around silently. He wouldn’t want her to catch him looking for her. He cussed when he didn’t see any sign of his wife in the house.

 

He then shrugged, thinking that it’s not his problem whether she’s home yet or not. He went to his bathroom, and took a long cold shower.

 

It was nine o’clock in the night and there’s no sign of Nana would come back soon. So Sehun sat down in front of the TV while eating popcorns. His other hand pounced the remote. He kept changing the channels since none interested him.

 

The clock swiftly moved its longer finger passed the twelve number, and Sehun stood up. That’s it, he thought, taking his car keys and his phone.

 

“You’re dead when I find you, Oh Nana.” He said, driving the car in harsh manner.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

updated! :D

Visits my other stories too : CLICK ME

Forever (WooTae) - Completed

Our Accidental Baby (SiFany) - Completed

The Passionate Night (Yunri) - Completed

A Crazy Little Thing Called 'Love' (Khuntoria) - Completed

The Lovers (The Passionate Night sequel) - Ongoing

Love To Last (HaeSica) - Ongoing

The Tales (TaecYoon) - Ongoing

Love Line/ Like A Sad Movie (JiJoon) - Ongoing

Complicated Love (JunHyo) - Ongoing

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way (Sehun & OC) - Ongoing

The Tainted Innocent Woman (Kai & OC) - Completed

Story Of Us (WooTae) - Ongoing