4 YEARS LATER

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

Oh Sunhee and Oh Namhyun ran around the graden excitedly, playing hide-and-seek. Nana sat on the bench while watching the kids having fun, occasionally patting her big belly softly. It had been four years since she had her first kid, Oh Sunhee.

Nana giggled remembering that day when she had somehow pulled Sehun's hair out of frustration. She was afraid that Sehun would be mad but then, when she woke up later, Sehun was craddling their baby in his arms, smiling brightly at her.

He said, "This is our baby. You did it, honey." Then he kissed her temple soothingly and Nana weakly smiled back. 

It was heartwarming. He was becoming fatherly and somehow looked even more handsome in her eyes.

He also said, "We're parents now. I'm a father and you're a mother. Us." He said it with so affectionately that it effectively warmth Nana's heart.

Nana's thoughts were interrupted when a voice cried out, "OMMAAAAAA, Noona cheats!!!"

Nana snapped out of trance and looked at the kids. "Oh Sunhee." Nana said, making the scolding voice.

Sunhee looked down on the green grass, looking pitiful and pouted cutely. She knew this would happen. Why does her daughter has to be so smart? Now, Nana couldn't scold her like she intended to.

"Come here, Namhyun." Nana called. "You too, Sunhee."

The two kids briskly went over her while nudging each other.

"Stop it, Noona!" Namhyun cried.

"You stop it!" Sunhee stubbornly cried back as her brother tried to nudge her harder.

"Noona!!!" Namhyun whined, nudging back.

"Nami!" Sunhee nudged back. 

"Alright! That's enough!" Nana rubbed her temple. She looked at the two kids who were looking down and sighed heavily. She really has to learn how to be a good mother and not always give in. "How about we go get some ice-cream?"

 

 

 

 

"Sehunnie." Nana called out from the garden.

Sehun stopped what he was doing and stood up immediately. He went over to backyard and saw his wife talking to the kids. The children's face was bright and happy. Sehun smirked. His wife must've given in to them again, in any cases.

He walked over to her and she glanced up once a shadow covered her.

"Hmm?" Sehun smiled as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"We're going to get an ice-cream. Are you coming?" She asked as she hauled herself up. 

Sehun immediately helped her as she shot him a look.

"I'm not that fragile you know." Nana muttered. "I have two kids by far, and you're still treating me like this is my first time!"

"Well it's better be safe then regret." He mumbled. "And even though you're not that fragile, you still have to be careful!" He flicked her forehead lightly.

She rubbed her temple, eyebrows furrowed.

They heard giggles and snapped their head to the sounds.

Sunhee and Namhyun were watching them with gleaming eyes. "Omma and Appa are so cute!" Sunhee spazzed.

Nobody would believe she's a four-year-old kid.

"That's right!" Namhyun added excitedly.

Sehun raised an eyebrow playfully. "You heard that?"

Nana slapped his arm. "Shut up." She muttered, her eyes twinkling in happiness.

If she ever wished for a happy ending, this sure is what she had never expected. She never knows that falling in love could make someone's life perfect and she sure feels so right now.

They went to the Ben and Jerry's near their house and the kids ran off to pick their flavors. Sehun grabbed Nana's swinging hand, and swing their hand together.

She glanced up at him and giggled. "We're not young anymore."

"Who ever say that swinging hands only be done by young people? I'm not that old, baby." Sehun pecked her nose affectionately.

His wife was really adorable and his heart warmed up by her looks. He loved her dearly. Really.

He was about to kiss her on the lips and she was already closing her eyes; waiting, when two whiny voices were heard.

"OMMMAAAAA APPAAAAAAAA PAY THE ICE-CREAM NOW!!"

 

 

 

 

 

It was night already when they went back home. After getting the ice-cream, they were supposed to go home, but on the way, the kids spotted arcade place and ran there. Nana and Sehun couldn't run with them and hence, it took time to reach the arcade place.

"I'm tired." Nana mumbled as she leaned her head on the crook of his neck.

They were spending time alone, the kids were already tuck in bed and deep in slumber. They couldn't sleep despite the exhausting day. It was too early for them to go in bed.

Sehun laid out his legs on the table as he leaned back against the couch and softly brushed her hair.

"Me too." He said and rubbed her hand with his other hand. "Do you want to go to bed?"

"No." Nana replied. "I'm tired but not that sleepy." She puffed her cheeks. "I'm craving."

Sehun chuckled. "What are you craving for? I can go out to buy it for you."

She tapped her chin and then shook her head. "No, no. You can't buy it for me."

Sehun furrowed his brows. "I can't? Why?"

She just grinned mischievously and shrugged.

Sehun shot her a look. Oh, how she know he hated to be in a place of not knowing. He pulled her higher and wrapped his arms around her body. "You better tell me you know."

Nana only closed her eye-lids and tapped her fingers on his chest.

"Well," She blushed furiously as she spoke, "I was craving for you."

Sehun froze. Not in a bad way 'frozen' but in a momentarily in daze 'frozen'. He heard wrong, didn't he? She wouldn't say that to him! She's always been shy about these things and she said she wanted him? And in her pregnant moment?

He could've pounced on her right there, but he remembered his wife was pregnant. And he wouldn't want to hurt her. He had heard about 'having when wife is pregnant' or something, but he wasn't sure when. There were periods on when they could or not.

"Hun?" She muttered. "Are you okay?"

Slowly he went back on Earth and nodded. "Hmm, just surprise."

She blushed again and stammered, "I-I wasn't meant to p-pressure you or something. I'm aware of my condition."

He looked at her and turned around so that she was sitting half on his lap and on the couch. "Baby," He murmured in low husky tone. "You're not pressuring me. I was, you know, surprise. And as much as I'm craving for you too, I wouldn't have you. I don't want you to be hurt."

Nana pouted. "Oh well. Why do you have to be such a sweet-talker?" She pretended to roll her eyes on him.

"Oh Nana, did you just roll your eyes on me?"

Nana blinked naively. "What? When did I do such thing?"

"You didn't just do that." He pretended to threaten her.

"Do what?" She faked innocent although her giggles already coming out.

"You know what? Maybe french kiss would be a good punishment." He tapped his chin as if he was thinking deeply.

Her eyes widen. "Oh Sehun!!"

He gave her a swooning smile before scooping her in his arms and carried her bridal-style to their room.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

FINISH~~~~~ Sorry for the crappy ending okay? :)) if it's not what you're hoping... what can I say? But everyone wants a happy ending!

Does anyone have watched Fast and Furious 6?? OMG, they're damn hot!! I'm freaking in love with the movie really.

And I know everybody have watched Wolf, but I wanted to know what you thought of it? I thought it was a bit messy but when I heard it the second time and after that, I found the song quite good. Oh well, it's EXO anyway.

AND HERE'S FOR MY OTHER STORIES ::

I Am Not Your Fans... So Don't Be So Arrogant!

What Love Is About

This Is EXO Planet : Chanyeol's Human Lover

Uptown Woman

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

Love To Last [M]

The Tales

Complicated Love

Love Line / Like A Sad Movie

The Lovers *The Passionate Night Sequel* [M]

On Rainy Days (Junhyung Version)

Story Of Us [Complete]

Valentine With Yoseob [Complete]

The Tainted Innocent Woman [M] [Complete]

A Crazy Little Thing Called Love [Complete]

The Passionate Night [M] [Complete]

Our Accidental Baby [Complete]

Forever [Complete]