At the Club

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

At the Club

 

 

The club had gone all out, hanging disco ball and loud music. People were dancing and drinking. Sooyoung was with her friend hanging on the bar.

“Hello miss,” a deep voice said. They turned around and there were two men, looking good on their outfit. The other guy glances at Sooyoung” hi, mind if I could dance with you…?” he asked her. Sooyoung swayed at the music ignoring the invitation of the guy. She sipped on her drink and pretended to be oblivious to his present.

“Um sorry but we’re not dancing yet…” Yoona asked for her. The guys his back embarrassedly.

“sooyoung why did you do that… look at him he was so embarrassed…” Taeyeon said.

“He's not my type….” Sooyung said.

“Oh, look Cheondung oppa…” Seohyun exclaimed. Sooyoung heart skips a beat at the mentioned name. 

“Oh he's coming this way…” Yoona said. She started to get nervous. And suddenly---

“Hi girls nice to see you again..” Cheondung greeted with his usually smile, showing his cheeky eyesmile.

“Oppa you’re here too…?” She heard Seohyun asking.

“Nae, with my friends… what are you here standing on the bar…?” Cheondung said.

“Uh, we um—you see” Yuri stuttered.

Cheondung Chuckled.”why don’t you join us at our table… I can’t let myself seeing a beautiful ladies standing in the corner while I’m comfortably sitting. ..”  Cheondung offered to them.

“How about your friends…?” Yoona asked.

“I’m sure they won’t mind if I invited someone…” Cheondung assured them.

 

After a few moments Cheondung friends and sooyoung friends are immediately hooked up as they knew each other. Sooyoung and Cheondung silently while their friends were enjoying themselves dancing on the floor...

“So… is your plan id working well…?” Cheondung finally br

Please log in to read the full chapter