LIES

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11

LIES

 

 

****

 

“Let’s get to the point… Why did you come back..? When you know already have a good life in Paris...?” Seunghyun said sarcastically.

“Aren’t you gonna say hello…?” Tiffany said.

“How did you find me..?” Seunghyun said ignoring her word.

“Taecyeon.”Tiffany said. Yes of course Seunghyun thought about that.

Seunghyun wanted to get to the bottom.” May be you’re ready to tell me, why are  you here ?”

Tiffany looked right into his eyes. “I think I made a mistake. About us. Paris has not turned out to be what I thought it would.” She reached for his hand, her voice turned softer.”I miss you, Seunghyun.”

Hearing this word, Seunghyun felt mixture of emotion right then. Every memory came back but he had enough and he moved on already.

Seunghyun look away. “What we have in the past was no longer important to be.” He turned to face her. “I move on, I think you should move now too.”

Tears running down through her face, she tucks her chin and stares on the table. “is there someone else?”

Seunghyun nodded. “Yes and we’re getting married soon.” He took her hand and squeezes it. “I’m sorry Tiffany.” He lifted her head and wiped the tears away.

Tiffany sniffed and laughed embarrassedly. “I guess it’s too late now…”

“I’m so sorry Tiff---” before he could finish his word his phone ring interrupted him. He took it out from his pocket. It was Dara.

“I just need to get this.” Seunghyun excuse himself.

He took a deep breath before he picks it up. “Yoboseyo, babe”

“Where are you?” Dara asked.

“Work, Waeyo…?” He need to lie he can’t tell Dara where he was.

“Nothing” Dara said. Her voice sounds s bit odd, Seunghyun noticed but scooted it out.

He smiled. “waeyo? Are you missing me already..?” he tried to .

“No” She said.”I called to know if you really are at work or ----” She paused. Her silence makes Seunghyun nervous something wrong, he never heard Dara talk like this.

“Or you’re just having some lunch with someone let see----- a Girl.” Busted! Seunghyun swallowed hard. How did she found out? Seunghyun roamed his eyes on the restaurant but no Dara. Before he could response Dara cut him off. “I need to hung up now I have a meeting in five minutes…”She paused, he could literally heard her breath”I hope you enjoy yourselves there.” and she hung up without waiting for his explanation. He went immediately went outside but he was too late Dara already pulled out her car on the driveway.

“Aish..!” He cursed and run immediately to his car.

 

******

Dara

I pulled my car on my favorite restaurant that Cheondung and I used to hang out. I was about to open my door but caught my attention, Seunghyun sitting right across to a female. I never seen her before, maybe she’s her new client. But what surprised me was when she reached on Seunghyun and squeezed it. Okay that a different story, why would she hold his hand like that?

My eyes stay glued on them for a moment. I watch as Seunghyun look away and say something to her. He took her hand squeezed it. I blinked away the tears that blurred my vision. I squeezed my eyes just as Seunghyun reached for her face and caressed it. I can’t take this any more, I can’t bear to look at the sight of them. How can he do this to me? I let out a shudd

Please log in to read the full chapter