Argument

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Argument

*****

 

“I can’t believe this…” Dara threw her purse on the couch in frustration. “How can’t they give us another book flight today?”

“Babe you heard them, they cancelled the flight because of a technical problem. They just can’t risk the lives of their passenger.”

“But Seunghyun, you now that today is our schedule for partor priest Psy, and today is also our schedule for the visitation of the venue.” Dara’s voice was full of frustrations and Seunghyun is not blind to notice that.

“I know babe, it’ll be fine. We just reschedule the visitation.” Seunghyun tried to console but his suggestion turned to be not a good one.

“Reschedule? Do you what is the meaning of that, Seunghyun?” Seunghyun looked so lost.

Dara groaned. “Of course you don’t, Seunghyun if we reschedule that means another adjust me of time.”

“Dara, relax I'm sure everything will be fine.”

"Fine?" Dara snorted. "Seunghyun, our wedding is in  three month. And all you can say is fine?"

Seunghyun reached out for her but she back way. "Sorry babe. I'll find away to solve this."

Dara looked at Seunghyun with boring gaze. "Nah, I'm sure you can't do it." Dara murmured.

Seunghyun froze from Dara's word. What was she's thinking, may be Dara don't trust him.

"What do you mean I can't do it?" Seunghyun was hurt.

"Forget it; let's just call this day off. I'm tired  and I want to rest." She turned to go to her room, but before she could open her door, strong hands grab her arm and yank her.

"You don’t trust me." Seunghyun hissed.

"Seunghyun let me go." Dara yank her arm but he hold

Please log in to read the full chapter