She's Back….!

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10

She Back!

 

 

*****

It’s been three years since I left Seoul I’m surprised there’s a lot of change in here. I miss this place, miss the food, miss the culture, and miss my friends and one particular, Seunghyun.

I wonder how he is doing now, what he looks like...? I hope he still remember me…

 

*****

 

Seunghyun

“Ya..! Jiyong, what the hell is this..?” I stormed on jiyong’s office. I was really surprised when he turned over my project to my rival, Kim Hyun Joong. 

“Okay Seunghyun calm down I know you’re mad but I have to do this.” Jiyong said.

“Calm down, you telling me to calm down..? Jiyong I’ve been working hard with this project me and my team, now it’s like you throwing away all the hard work we’ve done. We spent blood and sweat to make that damn project to be perfect…. ” I burst out. I try to breath to control my temper.

Jiyong sighed. “I did it because I have a bigger plan for you team, Seunghyun-shi…”

That caught my attention. Now I’m confused of what he was saying. “What do you mean..?”

Jiyong cleared his throat. “One of the biggest fashions Company here in Seoul is planning to make some expansion for their building and they choose our firm. They said they wanted the best so I give them what they wanted… and guess what…”

I pulled back, surprised. “me..?”

Jiyong nodded. “Nae…”

“This project is way bigger than your previous one. I choose because I belive you can handle this. I have to admit you’re a one good damn Engineer, Seunghyun. So what do you think…?” Jiyong said and leaned on his chair.

“Um, I think I have to talk to my team first…” I said.

Jiyong smiled. “Well, in that case” he stands up.” If you have the answer you know where to find me…” Jiyong extended his toward me and I shook it.

*****

Tiffany

“Thank you…” I said to the taxi driver after he dropped to my destination.

“This is where he works…”  I was amazed from the structure of the building, no wonder a lot of engineer wanted to work here.

 I went inside of the building, making my way to the front receptionist. I can feel the eyes of the crowd on me.  I put my best smile to the front desk receptionist.

“God morning, hoe may I help you…?” She said.

“I’m here to see Mr. Choi…” I told her.

“Mr. Choi..? Engr. Choi…?” She asked me.

“Yes for both…” I said and smile to her.

“Well, do you have

Please log in to read the full chapter