Her Plan, Him again

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 

Her Plan, Him again

 

"Sooyoung unnie..." Yoona called out. She turned to her with a questioning look.

 

"You told us that you've met your brother's fiance right, so how was it...?" Yoona asked her.

 

"Yah unnie, Seunghyun oppa is going to get married soon..?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Nae... And if you asked me  I don't like her..." Sooyoung told them.

 

"Ofcourse you don't,  you only like Tiffany-shi for him..." Taeyeon commented.

 

"Nae, that's right.. I don't want any other girl for my oppa... Only Fany-unnie will fit for him.." She Told them, nonchalantly.

 

"So what are you going to do then...?" Yoona asked.

 

"I will separate them..." Sooyoung said, nonchalantly.

 

"You what,?!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

"Unnie that's not good..." Yoona said, worriedly.

 

"Nae unnie..." Seohyun agreed with Yoona. 

 

"Just  make sure that you won't regret this whole plan of yours..." Taeyeon advised her.

 

"I won't..." Sooyoung assured, and give her friends a satisfying smile. She shrugged, 

 

"Oh will you excuse me for a while..." Seohyun said, and excuse herself.

 

Their gazed followed Seohyun. And saw she approaches a guy from the counter.

 

"Oh..! Who's that..?" Yuri asked them.  Sooyoung inclined her head, trying to figure the man. Oh yes she recognized him.

 

"Cheondung..! what is he doing here and how did Seohyun know him, are they friends or---- aneyo that's impossible..." She said thought, surpised...

 

When Cheondung looked in her direction she immediately turned her head and pretended nothing. 

 

"Oh, they're coming here..." She heard Yoona say something. Sooyoung felt her begin to race. 

 

"Hi girls I want you to meet someone..." She heard Seohyun behind her.

 

"This is Cheondung oppa, oppa they're my friends.. Taeyeon unnie, Yoona unnie Yuri unnie and soo---"

 

"Sooyoung...! Is that you..?" Cheondung cutting off Seohyun. Sooyoung close her eyes, damn how can he recognized her, even she's on her back... She turned around and try to smile.

 

"Hi cheondung..." Sooyoung muttered. Cheondung looked at her like he was amused.

 

"You know each other..?" Seohyun asked him.

 

"Nae, I know her..." Cheondung said not breaking her sight on Sooyoung. 

 

"How..?" Yuri asked.

 

"She's my sister's future sister-in-law..." Cheondung said, finding it ridiculous. 

 

All their mouth dropped in surprise. Yoona, Taeyeon Yuri and Seohyun turned to Sooyoung in unison . They're just talking about her future sister-in-law and her plan, and meeting her brother. What a nice day..

 

Cheondung looked directly in Sooyoung's eyes.  "Why is he looking at me like that..? Is there something on my face..?" Sooyoung thought.

 

"Ah--- Cheondung-shi, why not join us..." Yoona offered, politely. 

 

Cheondung turned to Yoona, and smile to her. "No but thanks, I'm in a hurry..." He said, politely. He says goodbye to them and was about to go but he remembers something.  He turned around and went back to them.

 

"By the way---" They all turned to Choendung. But somehow Cheondung  only met Sooyoung gazed.

 

"Your brother asked me if  I can bring you home after work, Since we working together so I said Yes... That means see you later Sooyoung..." Cheondung said with a haughty wink and he brushed passed her.

 

"Wo..! I think som

Please log in to read the full chapter