Naughty Morning

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Naughty Morning

 

 

 

 

"Something is not right here." Dara muttered.

"Huh, what do you mean?”

"There, "Dara pointed Sooyoung and Cheondung who was sitting on hotel lobby.

“What about them?”Seunghyun asked here as he followed her gaze.

“Have you notice something between them?”

Seunghyun shook his head. “No.”

Dara sighed. “nevermind. Maybe I was just delusional.”

Seunhyunchuckled.“Maybe,” the truth heknows what she was talking about, yes he also noticed it, the closeness and sweetness of Cheondung and Sooyoung. He knows something’s change but he don’t to jump with the conclusion, if ever something’s going on between them, then he will just wait for them to admit it.

“Come on, babe. Let’s get out of here.” Seunghyun put his hand on her small back. She nodded and calls Cheondung and Sooyoung then they exited the hotel. The days in jeju are over, and now they’re going back to Seoul.

 

 

Seunghyun

 

 

“How’s the vacation?,hyung” Seungri seated on the chair in front of his desk.

“We didn’t have the vacation, idiot. It was a visitation.”

Seungri nodded. “Okay,” then snapped his finger. “By the way your bestfriend called.”

Seunhyun furrowed his brows. “Best friend?  ”

Seungri grinned. “Nae, Jaejoong-shi.”

Seunghyun smacked the folder his was holding on Seungri's head.

"Ouch!" he rubbed his head violently. "What's that for?"

"Yah! who said that Jaejoong is my best friend?"

"Aigo, i thought you are."

"Well, you're wrong." Seunghyun crossed his arms across his chest. “So, why did he call?” I say trying to make my voice normal.

“Uh, he invited for the opening of his coffee…” Seungri says.

Really Jaejoong invited me? Wow, he’s still not bad after all.

“weayo?” I ask Seungri.

“Aigo hyung, we’re the one who built that coffee. ” Seungri reminds me.

“So?”

“So, are do you want to come or not?”

I sigh. “Nah, I’m too busy with my wedding preparation.” I say, trying to make an uninterested voice.

“Yah hyung, you need to take a break… Come on hyung come with us, you can bring noona if you want.”

Bringing Dara? Why did I never think about that? Jaejoong is going to be there, me and Dara, look just how perfect it would be.

“Hyung, you’re smiling.” Seungri says, cutting me from my evil thoughts.

"Am I?... I'm not smiling."

Seungri give a look that says, are you going crazy.

And I smack his head again.

Please log in to read the full chapter