Wedding Dress Fitting

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 37

Wedding Dress Fitting

 

DARA

Since the main focus of the most bridal magazine is the wedding gown, i figured that might be the best to start. I call Sooyoung and ask her to join me. She has a good fashion skills. We meet at Bom bridal store and immediately Bom take charge.

She running from dress to dress, screaming and giggling basically making a fool out of herself. She Ooh and Aahing over dress after dress, saying. "Oh, this one. This Ah-mazing." never once does she ask me what I want . Of course she knows me. Knowing I don't have any clue, she's the expert which is a good thing, because seeing a dress in the ,magazine i really don't have idea how to pick one.

I sit down next to Sooyoung

"Your friend is much excited than you were, unnie as if she's the one that getting married."

I laugh. "Yeah, I also thought about that." I pause, hoping my next word won't make her uncomfortable.

"So how are you and Cheondung?"

Yeah, the question surprises her. It take her for a moment before she could it.

"Um... what do you mean?"

"Oh, come on Soo. I know you know what do I mean."

Sighing she says. "He confesses to me."

"Really?" I squeals. I can't believe my finally admitted that he like Sooyoung, this is daebak! hahaha!

"But," I hear Sooyoung says

Sighing she adds. "I turn him down." She sounds so sad. She turn my brother down and she's the one that sad.  Yeah because I didn't see any sign that my brother is broken hearted.

"why? what's wrong you don't like him?"

Sooyoung shakes her head. "I like him... but it's. complicated." She blow a breath.

I got it, I'm not new to this kind of situation. It's that I have a lot of experience but let just say I've been through this. " Soo sometimes you need to let go on your pass. It's hurts but it help you to move on. Do you really love that person that you can't even forget him?"

Sooyoung head snaps. "How did--- what---" She sighs. "No unnie, I don't have feelings for him anymore. It's just that...." She pause. Bite her lips and whisper."I'm afraid to be hurt again. "

I only hum because I don't know how to responds with that. actually I know, one year I was like her, afraid to love again.

"Soo, you know i been in your situation before so I understand you. See I have this long time boyfriend, i thought he's the right one but i was wrong. He's the last person i thought that would hurt me but it turn out the he's the first one. I decide to take a break because I wanted to get away from him, away from my past. I travel from deferent place, until I find myself to stay for a while in Jeju. I didn't expected that my decision in staying in jeju was the right choice. You know why? "

Sooyoung shake her head, confuse but i can see see interest of my story.

I smile to her, the smile that can make a person smile to. "Because... I met the person who teach me to love again. And I'm marrying him now."

Sooyoung smile grow bigger. "Chinja unnie?"

I nod. "Nae,  so you better give the person a chance. Who knows he's the right one for you." I .

"But," Sooyoung hesitates.

  "I know Soo, but you should give him a shot and if he hurts you... I will hunt him down for you, I promise."

Sooyoung laugh a little. "I guess..... Your right unnie. I'll try."

And that's all i needed. Woo.... another problem solve.

 

Sooyoung

 

"Okay, unnie. No way"  I wrap my arms around my waist as she tries to pull me from the dressing room. White Off the shoulder Empire Mini Little White With Cascading Ruffle Bowknot.

   

 

  (Sooyoung's dress)

Like my  legs suddenly look  a hundred miles long because the dress is that short. This suppose to her Wedding dress fitting. Not mine. I was tricked. Also, as fun as wedding dressing are, it's scary to be in a place where all the clothes cost as much the average house payment.

"Soo, come on. You look fantastic on that dress."

I narrow my eyes, unppeased.

"I already have my dress, remember?"

"Yeah but that's more look good on you . Plus the dress you choose was too long it doesn

Please log in to read the full chapter