Just Admit It

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Just Admit It

 

 

 

After a weekend spending on Park’s residence, everything back to normal again. Sooyung happily went to her work, she greeted everyone in the room and she’s more cheerful than before.  But one thing she notice everyone was getting paranoid for something.

“Excuse me, what’s going on?” She asked one of the staff.

“Mr. H said he’s friend model is coming for a visit and he want us to prepare for her coming.”

“Oh, this person must be so important to him…” Sooyoung guessed.

“Not just as important but she’s popular. He want to impress this friend of him.”

Sooyoung nodded.

“Excuse me Sooyoung but I really need to go back on my work.”

“Sure” she smiled. “So for interrupting your work.” Sooyoung apologized.

“No problem, soo” the staff said and waved for goodbye to her.

“Look at them… getting crazy for one person…” Sooyoung turned around as soon as she heard that familiar voice.

“You’re here this early?” Sooyoung asked Cheondung, surprised. Because usual Cheondung come late.

“Nae, Heechul called me last night to come early.” Cheondung breathe out dramatically. “I don’t undstand them. She’s just a model.”

Sooyoung smiled. It’s nice to see Cheondung this early, of course she’s still don’t forgot there what happen to them in the koi pond. Remembering the way Cheondung held her tight to keep her balance, just by thinking Cheondung’s arms around her waist and how close their face makes her blush.

Cheondung looked at her and caught her staring at him.

He grinned. “Choi…”

“Huh?” Sooyoung thoughts cut by Cheondung’s voice.

“Are you okay?” Cheondung asked her, smiling.

“nae—nae  of course.” Sooyoung turned around to hide her now hot face.

Cheondung laughed. “Choi, you really are something...”

Sooyoung turned to him and playfully slapped her arms. “Shut up…

Cheondung smirked. “I hope we’re always like this, Choi.”

“You think so?” Sooyoung asked.

“Nae…” Cheondung said.

***

“Thank you for your effort. As I promise to you guys, you’ll meet her now.” Mr. Heechul cleared his throat. “I want to meet my friend, Tiffany Hwang….” He announced.

Sooyoung’s eyes widened as she sa

Please log in to read the full chapter