The Wedding

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The Wedding

"The moment you've all been waiting for..."

 

Dara

The Wedding in an hour, the sun is already starting to set. I can see the sky was turning into pale tint of orange. I looked over Sooyoung who was busy doing her hair, she pulled it back low and braids it over her one shoulder and combine with modern ivory white ribbon, Just like I want it.

 I remember I did that style on her hair during our dress fitting and I’m glad she remembered it.

 CL is doing my hair now and I love it! She curled my entire head of hair with curling iron and curled the front piece of my hair up and away from my face to create a pretty face-frame wave. Then she sprayed my hair with hairspray and then pulled my hair into a low side ponytail and secure with clear elastic. She grabbed the ponytail and gently rolled in up and pin into a soft bun. And add a headband an inch back from my hairstyle to complete my look.

I close my eyes and pictured Seunghyung’s eyes looking at me as I walked in the aisle.

“Dara unnie did you hair me darling?”

I opened my eyes to see CL staring at me.

“Oh, sorry I didn’t hear you. What was that?

She smiled and said. “Do you like it?” gesturing my hairstyle.

I looked into the mirror. I looked perfect. I already had my make-up on but the way CL did is looked just like the real me, only enchanted and elegant.  The tint of peach lips was perfect to my hair. Was that even me in the mirror?

“Omo…! It’s amazing. I love it. It looked yet simple. ”

She smile from ear to ear and pick up the hair and sprayed out of my hair. I looked over and saw Sooyoung walking out over the giant sheet that was place to everyone could change. She was wearing the dress I gave her during our dress fitting, White Off the shoulder Mini Little White dress… and Oh god… she’s breathtakingly beautiful. I’m sure Cheondung will go crazy if he see Sooyoung now. She smiled at me as she put on her Bow Tie Stiletto High Heels and it’s just looked perfect on her, just like I thought. 

“Wow, I wonder what will be Gaettong oppa’s reaction if he sees you now?” Minzy teased Sooyoung.

She blushed and hit Minzy in the arm and told her mind her on business. Minzy just laughed on her.

Then Bom walked up to me.  “Dara-ah, it’s time for you to put your dress on.”

Oh Wow… This is it. I was putting on the dress that we spent a day searching for. Luckily Bom is an expert so we didn’t have a hard time finding the right one. Bom and Sooyoung carefully helped me into the dress and helped to adjust everything right.  I love the dress, I fall in love with this dress the moment I saw it and told myself that the dress was right one for me.

It was Strapless, sleeveless, lace up, Chic & Modern, Elegant & Luxurious.

Sooyoung helped me slip on my shoes and I walked out the sheet.

CL and Minzy both gasped and CL started to cry.

“Don’t make me cry, Chearin-ah. It’s going to ruin my make-up. ”

And I looked over at Sooyoung and she’s starting crying too.  And there’s a knocked on door that got our attention.

Minzy opened the door and it was my father. “Wow, aren’t you the most beautiful thing, Sweet bunny.” Appa give a hugged, a tight one.

“Appa what are you doing here?” I asked as we pulled back.

“Am I not allowed to see my beautiful daughter?”

“Of course appa you can.” I smiled to her.

“Well, look at you. I can’t believe that my baby girl is finally getting married, I going to miss you, sweetheart.”

“Appa I’m not going anywhere I’m just getting married.” I said causing everyone in the room laughed.

“Still I’m going to miss you as my daughter.”

“I’m still your daughter; I’m still going to be your daughter. Nothing’s going to change even if I’m married. You’re still my appa and I’m still your sweet bunny…”

He smiled at me and hugged me again. “I’m so proud of you. You’re the best thing that happened to me. You and Dongie, Remember I’m always here for you. I love Sweet bunny. Appa Love you so much.”

“I love too, appa.” Then he pulled back and kissed my forehead.

“See you in a few?”

I smiled my sweet smile to him. “See you”

 

*****

The first thing I saw was the visitors are already on their table. The music started playing so that mean it’s time. Sooyoung was on by my side now.

“Unnie breathe. Take a deep breathes in and out.”

I smiled to her. I really was feeling calm.

“How does he look?”

Sooyoong smiled and said. “he looked so handsome, unnie and he has the biggest smile I’ve seen.”

“Appa, Sooyoung, Dara…. Are you ready?” Bom said and we started to walked and stop in the front door.

Sooyoung leaned and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Here we go unnie.” She winked at me and took off.

I took a glanced at the wedding site and smiled. It’s so beautiful and perfect night. I leaned on appa’s arms we take the path towards the door. My smile grew even wider at the sight of Seunghyung standing at the altar. He peered down the aisle, trying to catch a glimpse of me. 

The string quartet sarted to play the song Christina Perri’s A Thousand words.

 

 

“It’s show time, Sweet bunny.”

Please log in to read the full chapter