Night Club

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Night Club

****

 

 

Cheondung

Two weeks’ worth of parties has canceled. Two weeks of me and Sooyoung ignoring each other. I’m getting sick of it. I need some break.  I need some air. I need to relax.

“So, there’s  a club---” Joon hyung began

“Really? A club? I’m not familiar.” I mock him.

“Shut up. Seungho, G.O and Mir are coming, too. We’ll hit a few drinks and grab a girlva few girls. Who will be swayed by my Dancing skills and my muscles.”

“dancing skills and muscles. ” I laugh. God. I missed Joon hyung. He’s such an jackass.

“What ? Got a problem with that?”

I shook my head and laugh hard. “No hyung.”

Once we got the night club, I lean to Joon hyung.

“Hey, You guys gather whoever you want to bring with you. I’m getting a few shot in before I decide to ditch here all night. ”

He narrow his eyes.“No ditching allowed. Come on just have some fun, enjoy the night, bro.”

I shrug. “Whatever. I’ll be at the bar.”

He shake his head. “You, bro are ill, and we’re going to cure you tonight.”

I sigh. “Just do whatever you. I’ll be at the bar. I’ll catch up with you guys later.”

He patted my shoulder and made his way to where our friends are.

*****

 

 

Sooyoung

 

I’ve avoid the club scene for a three months while my most of my friends were doing anything to get in. the music is so loud that I almost can’t hear it. I feel it, though.

Jessica unnie invited me, she said I need some break, Yes it’s true. I need some break. Break from myself and break from Cheondung. It’s been Two weeks we.ve been ignoring each other. No one knows what happen to us not even my friend or my brother. But I missed him, I miss him so bad. That I can’t stop thinking about him and the words he said that night.

After Gikwang hurt me, I never trusted any guy except my brother. I know his a good person but he's still a guy. Guys use girls for fun and I’m not sure if he’s not one of them.

Right now all I wanted to do is get drank until I stop thinking about my past. And stop thinking about Cheondung.

“I never seen you here before, beautiful girl.”

I’ve been dancing

Please log in to read the full chapter