TRUST

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

TRUST

 

 

Sooyoung

Unnie and oppa were enjoying their honeymoon in Jeju I just got a text from her telling me there at the beach, swimming.  I spent the rest of the week and the weekend being busy at work and I got a new job in a coffee shop, just part time for additional income. I’m starting to enjoy it, it‘s new but I’m having fun working in the Coffee shop.  The employees were outstanding and the Coffee shop is really doing well. 

“See you tomorrow!” I announced and they waved goodbye as I made my way out, I have a photo shoot today. But when I got out I stopped on my truck, wide eyes as my gaze settle on the person leaning on his BMW with a sly grin. Kikwang was here. No way, how did he knows I’m working here.  

He walked to me and tried to lean in to kiss me on my face and I pulled back so violently I smacked my on the glass door.

“What the hell do you think you're doing?” I yelled at him. He such an arrogant bastard, he thinks he can just play like that at me as if we don’t have bad history.  I'm still mad at him.

“Come on, Soo. Can you at least try to pretend like we’re good like a good friendwho bump into each other on the street?”

I slapped Kikwang’s hands away when he reached for me.

“Come on, Soo we need to talk.”

“No” I tried to walk away but he grabbed my elbow pulled me back to him.

“Quit being so stubborn.”

“Kikwang, I’m involved with someone else, there is nothing we need to talk about. So please let go my arm now.”

“That struggling photographer, you can be serious about it, Soo. Seriously that guy can barely even get money if he doesn’t have a model to take a  photo, he will starve to death. You want that kind of guy, he will only drag you to his loser world”

My face heated up in angry , I yank my arm away from his grasp and glared at him. How dare he insult Cheondung like that.

“How  dare you. You don't really know him at all. And don’t tell about your bull  money because to be honest it’s not even yours, it’s your father’s money and without his money you’ll starve to death too. ” I yelled momentarily  forgot that we were on the street in front of the coffee shop full of spectators.

One of the my co-worker went out of the coffee maybe sensing there something going here.

“Excuse me Sooyoung, Is he bothering you?” he asked. He looked at me then to Kikwang who shifted uncomfortably.

“Yeah but he’s leaving now.” I said not taking off my eyes at Kikwang.

He glared at me, I can sense his annoyance to me.

“You and I…” he gestures between the tow of us. “…. Are not done yet”

He glances at Junhyung and then he walks off as if he’s not trying to get away fast. He glances at me for one more time before stepping in on his car and drive off.

I exhaled in relief, I turned to Junhyung and thank him.  Then I rushed to go to my photo afraid that Kikwang might come back.

 

******

THE NEXT DAY......

Cheondung

I saw Sooyoung rushing to the entrance door and hurriedly went to the elevator,  I thought maybe she late but when she turns in my direction, she was biting her lips and She keeps turning her head like someone was following her and that’s when I notice that she was shaking, she looks like scared. I walk toward her but before I get over to her the elevator open up and she is already stepping on the inside. I pull my phone in my pocket and dial her number.

“Pick up pick up pick up.” I chanted as I listen to the rings.  I made my way to the lobby, but hold back on my truck when I saw Kikwang talking with the receptionist.

“What is he doing here?” I muttered, he turns his head toward from where I’m standing and even from the distance our eyes met,  and then he looked away and return to the receptionist. He said something to her and she nodded and said something to him as well. He walks off as if he was trying to get away fast.  

I heard the enthusiastic voice of Sooyoung “Hi this Sooyoung, I’m kind of busy right now.  Just leave the message after the beep.”

“Call me when  you get this.”  I remark and put my earphone back in my pocket.

“Excuse me,” the receptionist perked her head and smile to me.

“Yes, Mr. Park.” She said in an angelic voice she arrived.

“Sorry for interrupting you but I… uhm just wanna ask you. What was the guy a while ago doing here?”

“Guy? What guy?” she asked, still smiling to me.

“The guy who just leave. What is he doing here?” I asked hoping she gets it this time.

“Oh…. Him, he was looking for Sooyoug. One of the model here.” she said.

“Why?” I asked trying to control igniting angry inside me..

 Now that’s not cool, first he was always staring at her on Noona’s weeding and now he was looking for her. Does he know that she is my girlfriend, it’s pretty sure that I made it clear at the wedding or maybe he’s really that stupid that he can’t understand. 

“He didn’t say anything, he just looks for her,” she said, shrugging.

“Okay thank you.” I politely said to her.

She nodded imploringly. “You know you can ask me anything, Mr. Park.” She said  and playful wink at me.

But before I could reply to her my phone rings, and pull out of my pocket, I breathe out maybe relief that she received my message.

“Hey baby,” I said.

“Cheondung, so sorry. I put my phone in a silent mode so I didn’t hear you call.” 

“It’s okay, at least you got my message.”

“Yeah, why did call anyway?”

“Oh, nothing… just checking on you.Boyfriend thing.”

She laughed at that. “Yeah, nice try but seriously why did you call me?”

“Uhm, so here’s the thing,” I cleared my throat then talk again. ”G.O Hyung invited us to tonight’s party at his condo.”

“What’s the occasion?”

“Nothing, he just throws a party. “

“A party? On working days?”she asked like she can’t believe what did I just said.

“Yeah,  what’s wrong with that, I know it’s work days but we just want to have fun. So are you coming because if you're not its okay with me, you know you----”

“Cheondung,” she cut me off. “I’m coming.”

“You are?” I asked just trying to make sure if I hear it correctly.

She laughs again before speaking up. “Yeah I am but I’m not the only female tonight, right?”

“Nope, they’re going with their girls.” I promise her.

“That’s great  then,. ”

“ So I pick you up at seven?“

“Sure. Listen I need to go now, the shoot is going to start, I see you later okay. I love you,  bye. ”

“I love you too. Be good.”

She chuckles .”Yeah bye.”

“Bye.” I hang up and put my phone back in my pocket. I’m glad maybe I just go the wrong impression, maybe she’s in a hurry that’s why she looks like that. But

******

Sooyoung

For what happened this day, all I wanted to relax that’s why I’m saying yes to Cheondung when he asked me about tonight. I’m not really used to his friends but they’re good people and really fun too. They don’t a sh*t about you, they’ll accept you whatever and whoever you are. Of course they don’t know about my past and I’m glad that Cheondung didn’t tell them but I don’t know with Joon, I mean his Kikwang I was worried if Kikwang told him about us but I hope not.

But I’m more worried about Cheondun, he still doesn’t know that the guy was Kikwang and  I lied to him about not  knowing Kikwang, but I was more afraid of what will he do if he finds out and  I feel sick  just by thinking about it.

I dressed up in Darkside Leopard Skinny Jeans Rot and a printed unicorn cross vest top. I paired them with Studded Heel Shoe Boots and a light brown smart waterfall jacket.

Tonight I wanted to have fun and relax, just wanted to forget my stressful day. About Kikwang. Why can he just leave me alone? Why did he come back when everything in my life is now perfect? 

Cheondung waited outside my house, beside his car. I smile at the look on his face as he eyed my outfit. When he was done with the one-over, he gave a grin at me before pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

“What are you smiling at?”I asked, smiling as well.

Cheondung usher me to his car and as we pulled way he took my hand, lacing his fingers to mine before looking back up at my face.

“You look very dark and mysterious tonight. ”

“What?” I laughed at that, I didn’t know what he was talking about.

“I mean you look so hot tonight. I think I have to keep an eye on you because for sure boys will drool over you.”

 “Oh,” I sure if I like the sound of that, so it means the party is packed with chaps tonight but I only want Cheondung’s eyes over me  because I’m wearing is all for him. Only him.

When we pulled up to G.O’s building I in a gasp in surprise. God I can’t believe G.O is a rich guy,Cheondung turned sharply to me his brows drawn together.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I just… God I can’t believe G.O live in this building.”

He chuckles. “Yeah, I know. Let’s go up and have a drink.”

The party was in full bloom when we arrived. The huge condo was really luxurious, not surprised he is a successful businessman after all.

“Soo, Dongie !” G.O called out as we entered the large opening space. He rushed passed to his friends and giveCheondung a bear hug. When he pulled back G.O’s eyes flickered over me my outfit and his smile brightly.

Soo, I’m glad you made it. You look good by the way.”

“Thank you,” I replied softly and smiled to him.

“Yuri!” he twisted around and gestured to the crowd. “Sooyoung is here, come to say hello.”

“Sooyoung!” she called out and rushed passed the crowd and threw herself to me. I stop but to laugh at her.

“I’m so glad you’d come.” She said as she pulled away.

“Me too.”  I said, smiling.

“Come on, let’s join the others.” G.O said putting his arms over Yuri’s shoulder and he ushered us to where Cheondung friend’s was.

I felt my pulse in my neck start to throb as we approached. Kikwang is here! Oh no, no , no. I must not have masked my reaction sufficiently, because Cheondung slid a hand around my waist, curling me into him. He bent to whisper in my ear, “what’s going on? You look tense”

Oh . Oh hell. I was blowing this. I in a deep breath and then turned to him, trying my best to smile to him. “Yeah, just a little nervous because this my first spend time with your friends.”

He smiled and touched my cheek affectionately. “Don’t worry. You’ll be fine, I promise. These people are the best in the world.”

I gazed up into his into his eye I felt  protected, safe and loved everytime he look at me, and I felt so lucky to have him in my life.

“I don’t want to disappoint you.”

“Trust me, you never disappointed me so relax, okay?” he said and pulled me in his arms. I feel his lips touched into my forehead and we pulled away, Kikwang eyes bored into me with barely leashed of fury, and he smirked at me. I

Please log in to read the full chapter