Epilogue (Finale)

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

Epilouge (Finale)

 

One year later….

CHEONDUNG

“I’ll have her back there by six-thirty! Stop freaking out and let us do some shopping. And don’t call again!” Yuri barked into the phone before hanging up. I was pacing around the living room, rubbing my face when I stubbed my toe on a box that sat strategically in the middle of the floor.

“God damn it! ” I yelled at the top of my lungs. The place was a disaster. Sooyoung and I had just moved into our new apartment last weekend and we were in the middle of moving chaos. Boxes were everywhere, being systematically unpacked in stages. So far we had a functional kitchen and a bedroom. But none of that mattered because we were here. Together. Finally.

It was almost one years to the day that I saw on the airport and dramas that happens afterward. I had wondered for all those chaotic memories that we shared for the past months, Our banters, she being a , I being a stupid, the almost break up of Noona and Hyung, the stressful wedding preparation but successfully ended and of course, the worst of all the worst Kikwang. I never forget that idiot who almost Sooyoung , he’s still on behind the bars paying for all the bad things he did to her. And I hope he’d learn his lesson this time.  Then of course I would never forget those happy memories  too.

Sooyoung had enrolled in the  Kook-Min University and took some fashion design classes. She’s still doing modeling. I keep convincing her to stop working and concentrate on her studies, and not to worry about the money for her school ‘cause I can help her with that but she insist that she wants to use her own money for her school.

Sooyoung had found us an apartment in Solsaem-ro, just nerby to the university and and hour and half from my work, long distance, But most importantly we were together.

 There was a knock at the door and I hobbled over to open it. “What the hell is wrong with you?” Joon hyung asked, walking past me with a large, flat object in his hands.

“I think I broke my toe. That’s my problem,” I growled.

Joon hyung rolled his eyes. “Well, here you go. I had to wade through Saturday traffic. You owe me, man,” Joon hyung said, handing me the thing he had to wade through traffic for.

“I appreciate it. Now help me hang it and stop ing,” I rooted through a few boxes until I found my hammer and some nails. Joon hyung held the picture up in the proper spot above the couch. When were finished, we stood back and took in my handy work.

Joon hyung shook his head. “I think we’re done here,”

 “Thanks,hyung” I promised.

“Sure thing. I’m happy to help. We still on for tomorrow?” he asked before leaving.

“I don’t know,” I answered and hyung snorted.

“I guess it all depends on how far into the night the celebrations go, huh?” he pouted his lips in a sad attempt at a seductive face and I shoved him out the door.

“Whatever, man. Later.” I closed the door and turned around. There was no way Sooyung would miss the new picture. I just hoped she had the response to it that I wanted.

I went about cleaning the apartment as best I could. I worked on a few more boxes, putting things away. I located the rest of my tools and put the bed frame together. Two hours and lots of cursing later, I finally had our mattress off the floor.

The bed looked really inviting and I realized how tired I was. But there was still too much to do before Sooyoung got home.

At five-thirty, I put in all the place together and got in the shower. I dressed in jeans and the button down shirt Sooyoung had gotten me for my birthday. She came bursting through the apartment door, arms loaded down with bags. She and Yuri had  made a serious dent in their credit cards.

“Did you buy an entire store?” I joked, coming out from the kitchen.

I l

Please log in to read the full chapter