Avoiding HIm

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Avoiding Him

 

 

Her go again sitting in her car. Thing had been complicated the memories flooded her of Cheondung words “I want you”. The way his kissed her that night, does she ready to take their relationship to the next level but they just getting to know each other. She knows she has bad memories of her past relationship but Cheondung is different from him. And she knows Cheondung really love her, and she didn’t even returned the favor. She doesn’t understand why saying I love you to him was so hard when she knows she was deeply madly in love with him, there been so many times she wanted to say that word to him but fear always overcome her.  She needs to find her courage.

Sooyoung sighed, pressed her head against the top of the steering wheel. Today is the wedding rehearsal of Dara and Seunghyun, Cheondung be inside the church, waiting for her, and she’d been avoiding him since that night on her house.

“What is your problem...he didn’t do anything wrong to you, right?” she told herself, she lifted her head, taking a deep breath. She needed to get over herself and go inside. After all she’s Dara made of honor and her presence is badly needed. Plus she can’t keep avoiding like forever, he’s her boyfriend, right?

She exited the car, locked the door with a press of the keyless remote and headed towards the church. When she got inside, her eyes landed on the person she’d been in love with. She misses him, so much she misses his tantalizing scent, his smile, his voice and pretty face.

Cheondung was talking animatedly with Lee Joon his best friend. But it was like, he sense her presence ‘cause turned his head to her direction. His brows rose when he caught the sight of her. He gave her sweet smile and started walked toward her.

“Finally done avoiding me, huh?”

“I’ve been busy.” Lie. She really was avoiding him.

“Uh huh,” he nodded but doubt was there, in his voice. “We should talk.”

“Talk..? There’s nothing to talk about.” She smiled walking passed by him and head to where Dara was.

“No, there’s definitely something to talk about.” He grabbed her elbow and

Please log in to read the full chapter