Kikwang

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Kikwang

 

[If you don't know who is Kikwang, he's Sooyoung's ex. To know more about him read chapter 30 - Confession ]

 

Finally I'm back! I've been waiting for this. You know, gone at home for two years my father sent me to Europe he said if I doesn't change he will not sent me back to Korea which is I did. I need to,  I have to because of my attitude and the way i treated I lost the girl that I love the most. I didn't realize it until she's gone. I've hurt her, hurt so bad. I want to apologize to her and may be ask for a second chance because I still love her and i want her back. I don't know if she's going to give a second chance, well I can't blame her if she doesn't what I did to her was cruelty and rude and heartless. But I will do everything to please her, to apologize to her and bring her back into my life again no matter what.

I'm meeting Joon, my cousin at the airport, I'm going to stay with him until I find a decent place to live. He also told me that he prepare a welcome party for me which is not necessary but what can I say he's always like that. He wanted to introduce me to his friend which is okay with me. The party is tonight on one of his friend's club.

I scan the area trying to find my cousin when someone called my name, so I turn around and find sitting with his sunglass on and a  coffee on his hand, smiling like he was on a photo shoot.  I made my way to him dragging my heavy luggage. Damn, why did I bring all my clothes.

"Hey, " he said.

"Hey yourself," I said, smiling to him.

"So, ready to get away from this nasty place?" he cal

Please log in to read the full chapter