Meet the Fiance's Brother

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Meet the Fiancée's Brother

 

Sooyoung

It's been a week since my brother introduced his girlfriend or let me say "Faincee" to me  and the worst thing is, I can't even stop thinking about it, my brother is going to be married soon...

 

Erase,erase, I need to concentrate for my next photoshoot. Wait, I still don't know our photographer what his name again chundo, Cheng cheon argh..! Cheondung,  that's it! Cheondung! What kind of name is that but they said he's famous. Well, I never meet him who knows. Wait I think I know a person that name Cheondung... I heard Seunghyun oppa called Dara's brother, Cheondung. Nuh, I don't think they're the same person. 

"Are you okay Soo ?" Yuri asked me.

------

 

"Yeah, why ?"

"Nothing, it's just that you have this weird face " Yuri looked at her curiously but before she could say  a word their event coordinator called them. They followed the coordinator as she filled them to the conference room where they going to meet the photographer.

 

"I'm so excited to see him...!" Yoona said as she was fan Girling.

 

"Me too, I hope Seohyun was here..." Yuri said.

 

"Let's be happy for her she finally get what she wants in Paris..." Taeyeon said. They nodded as they agreed with her.

 

A moment later the models one by one entered in the conference room and stand side by side.

 

"Good morning to all of you..." an adult man greeted them.

 

"Good morning Mr. Heechul..."they greeted.

 

Mr. Heechul smile at them. "Welcome to the H fashion house, thank you for accepting my invitation to become my model for the next issue of H magazine..." Mr. Heechul said.  He smiles to them and sit comfortably his seat.

 

"As we all now Mr. Park accepted my offer to be the photographer, well what can we say he's my friend, that's why he can't say no to me..." Mr. Heechul proudly said.

 

"So what are we waiting for, I'm going to introduce him to you, your photographer Mr. Park Sanghyun..." Mr. Heechul said as he stands up and face the door on his back.

 

 

All the girls focus their attention to the door as if waiting for a celebrity who just arrived at the airport. And the door open, it was like on a movie everything around  them moves slowly, and there it goes Mr. Park came out with a genuine smile on his face, show his eye smile.

 

Sooyoung was so surprised she has a wide eyed, jaw dropped reaction.

 

"Omo...! He's the cute guy from the airport " Sooyoung thought.

 

"Good Morning" Mr. Park greeted. 

"It's my pleasure to work with you, I hope we can build a wonderful relationship from here and good luck to everyone of us..." Mr. Park said and bowed to them. They do the same way to him.

 

"I never thought that  I see him again, " Sooyoung said as she takes a better looked at him while the other were clapping their hands and gossiping. It's seems like Cheondung knew the she was looking at him because he glanced at her and Sooyoung looked away, embarrassed.

 

"Aish, he caught me..." Sooyoung coursed.

 

"That's all for today, see tomorrow girl, you can go now... " Mr. heechul announced.

 

After they bid goodbye to Mr. heechul, Sooyoung immediately storm out of the conference room, afraid to encounter Sanghyun again.

 

"Wo ! Thank God...." Sooyoung said in relief. As she was on the way to the lobby with her phone rings.

 

She smiles upon seeing the name of her brother on her phone screen.

 

"Yoboseyo...!" Sooyoung cheerfully said.

 

"Youngie, where are you...?" Seunghyun asked from the other line.

 

"Ah, H fashion house, waeyo oppa?" Sooyoung said.

 

"Can we meet  after you finish your business there, " seunghyun said.

 

"Yeah oppa no problem..." She said and smile to herself.

 

"Great..!, same place okay, I'll be waiting for you there..." Seunghyun said  and hung up.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Please log in to read the full chapter