Chapter 20

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 20

*****

 

 

 “So, Seunghyun-shi you already made you decision?” Jiyong asked him.

“Nae, and yes I do it.” Seunghyun confirmed.

Jiyong smiled..“Great, good decision Seunghyun.” Jiyong stood up on his chair ans extended a hand on Seunghyun.

“Thank you for trusting me for this project.” Seunghyun said, as he accepted his hand.

“Of course. I know you can do this…. So I see you in my office tomorrow to discuss the project.” Jiyong said.

Seunghyun nodded. “Nae…”

*****

“So, you accepted it?” Dara asked, joyfully.

Seunghyun chuckled. “Nae… tomorrow we’re going to talk about the project… ”

 “Oh... That’s nice babe…I’m so happy for you…” Dara said.

“Nae…So are you ready to have lunch with me?”

“Nae… just give a five minutes, I need to finish something…” Dara said.

“Okay, I’ll wait for you…” Seunghyun said.

“Okay… I love you” Dara said.

“I love you too, bye…”

***

“That’s great… okay one more time…” Cheondung clicked his camera for the last time. “Okay and we’re done… thanks Yuri-shi” He said and Yuri nodded and flashed a smile him.  “Let’s take a break for a moment…” Cheondung said to his assistant. He nodded and he told everyone on the room.

“Cheondung-shi your coffee…” the staff handed him a cup of coffee.

“Thank you…and oh” the staff turned to him. “Please tell Heechul hyung that I’m just finishing one more photo shoot and I’m out…”

The staff nodded and walked out.

“So, you never told me that you’re a photographer…” Cheondung turned around and saw Tiffany smiling to him.

“Oh... Tiffany-shi…. Sorry about yesterday I didn’t have time to greet you I was just in hurry.” Cheondung said.

Tiffany waved her hand in front of him. “OH…no worry its fine I know you’re a busy man.” Tiffany said and smiled coyly.

Cheondung cleared his throat. “Anyways, what are you doing here?”

“My, you’re so rude…” Tiffany said dramatically.

“Oh, aigo…! It’s not that I’m….”

Cheondung stopped when Tiffany started giggling.

“I’m just kidding…”Tiffany said, smiling.  

Cheondung rubbed the back of his neck. “Well, you got me with that one…”

Tiffany lifted her shoulder and continue to smile to him.

“You didn’t answer my question.” Cheondung said.

“Oh... Um… I’m just bore so I decided to go here hoping to see someone who could accompany me.” Tiffany said.

“If that so care for a drink… I’ll be out in a few minute”

“Hmmm… I guess you’re inviting me?” Tiffany flashed a sly smile to him.

“I guess I am…” Cheondung smirked.

 Yes Cheondung is aware that he was flirting with but what can he say she’s just one of those attractive girl.

“Then see you after this…” Tiffany gestur

Please log in to read the full chapter