TabiSan Cute Moment

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28

TabiSan Cute Moment

******

 

"Yoboseyo, " Seunghyun greeted her girlfriend.

"How was your day?" Dara asked Seunghyun.

"Tiring,"

"how about a lunch with me?" Dara asked cheerfully.

"Oh, I'm not sure. Something happens here, so we need to fix it before it get worst." Seunghyun said.

"Chinja?..." Seunghyun could sense Dara was worried about what he just said.

"Babe, don't worry everything is under control." Seunghyun assured her.

"Okay, but be careful." Dara said.

"I will. So stop worrying too much."

"Yah! you can't say that. Of course I'm worried what if something happen to you."

"That's never gonna happen. I'm always careful."

"You should be. Remember we still have to be married. I don't want to be marry with an injured groom."

Dara heard Seunghyun's laugh from the other line. "Don't worry. I walk in the aisle with a complete body."

"Make sure or else, you know what's gonna happen." Dara threated him.

Seunghyun laughed. "Yes Ma'am...by the way have you talk to our wedding planner?"

Dara accidentally smack her forehead on her desk and no doubt Seunghyun heard it.

"Dara, are you okay. I hear something  in there."

Dara rubbed her forehead." Uh, nothing I just bump my head on the desk." she said breathlessly.

"What!...are you okay? "

Dara finally breath out. "I'm fine, hon."

Seunghyun breath in relief, he didn't even know that he was holding his breath. "does it hurt."

"Paboyah! of course it is."

"Do you want me to bring to the hospital?" Seunghyung asked.

Dara giggled. "Yah, Seunghyun-ah, i'm fine "

Seunghyun nodded even she can't see it. "Nae, That's good.  Dara babe you should be careful next time."

"Yah, what's up with the babe thing." Dara giggled.

"Wae? it's sounds good right?"

Dara laughed. "Yah, it's ..."

"What did you know that I've been dreaming calling you that."

"Well, drop it. it's ." She said, laughing.

Dara could feel Seunghyun's pouting from the other line.  "seunghyun-ah...."

"Dara-ah did you know that you hurt my feelings."

"Oh really." Then she tries to suppressed her laughed. "Sorry Seunghyun baby it won't happen again"

"YAh..! see you like it..." Seunghyun said, proudly.

"Okay okay. Fine you can call me baby but not in front of Cheondung .For sure

Please log in to read the full chapter