Dance with Me

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Dance with Me

 

 

Sooyoung

What is he doing in here? How did he get here? Who invited him? God, don’t tell me he’s following me around, but how did he find out that I’m here? Who told him? This is not some coincidence, I know isn’t. I can’t do this not in front of Unnie and Hyung and especially not in front of Cheondung…Not with Cheondung! He still doesn’t know that the guy was Kikwang, the guy who broke me.  So the best thing to do is to avoid him, as possible. Yes avoid him….

 

******

Kikwang doesn’t know how long he has been staring at Sooyoung, the moment he laid his eyes on her, he never removed it. He never took it away. He was surprised to see Sooyoung in the wedding too, he doesn’t know what she was doing there but when he saw Seunghyung walked in the aisles all his curiosity faded away, this was his brother’s wedding! He never met him but he recognized him, he once saw his picture on a Sooyoung’s phone and when he asked her, she addressed him as her brother. She was dressed in an off the shoulder Mini Little White dress. He took his breath away, the moment she walked in the aisle. She was beyond beautiful; he had to admit the bride was elegant and gorgeous but for him she was the most beautiful girl of the night. She was mesmerizing.

“She’s beautiful, right?” Joon murmured beside him.Kikwang broke from his reverie and turned to see that Joon already sipping his drink.

A brief looked toward Sooyoung’s direction who was now laughing with her friends. “What are you talking about?” Kikwang said, as edge to his voice.

 “Sooyoung… You’re checking her out. Hell, you practically undress her with your eyes. ” Joon said, laughing.

 Kikwang tried not to flinch. He can’t believe that his cousin saw him staring at her .Joon shrugged. “She’s hot but she’s taken dude… So stop fantasizing her.”

He frowned and remained silent as he remembered Sooyoung word… I love him… so she was not lying when she said that.

Joon laughed again. “It’s okay dude, there’s a lot hotter girls in the room … I know it’s been a while. I’ll go work my charm for you. ”

He doesn’t need that because all he wanted is Sooyoung.

Out of his curiosity and eagerness to know who’s the guy he can’t help but his cousin, hoping that he knows who it was.

He cleared his throat. “So…. Who’s the guy?”

Joon chuckled and he wanted to punch himself for asking but he can’t help it, he needs to recognize who the lucky prick.

 “What? I’m curious, ” He said, trying to cover his embarrassment.

 Joon smiles slyly to him.  “Cheondung….”he said.

 “Cheondung?” he repeated and he felt sick about knowing that it was his cousin’s best friend. The one who invited him to this wedding, No wonder he smiled ear to ear as he saw Sooyoung to the aisle. Not to mention the knowing smile they shared when the bride and the groom took their vows. Why did he never thought about that.

“Yes… none other than the lucky bastard… Cheondung,” Joon muttered and took a sip of his drink. .

His hands fisted when he took in the sight of Cheondung stalking toward Sooyoung and his jealousy overwhelmed him as Cheondung hugged her from behind and kissed her shoulder.

Cheondung grinned and whispered something in her ear that makes her laugh and playfully poke his chest. He wrapped his arms her and whispered again in her ear this time she blushed, she something to him then Cheondung laughed. Cheondung pulled away, he offered his hand to her which she nodded and willingly accepted his hand and he walked her to the dance floor.

Kikwang took a big swigged on his drink; clenching his jaw he watched Cheondung and Sooyoung dance.

Sooyoung’s eyes alighted with joy and laughter. She was in a serious relationship and her happiness, sadness settle in his chest seeing Sooyoung was happy with another man. He should be the one dancing with her, the one make her smile but how can he do that when the only girl he loved hated him so much and was now with somebody else. Can he afford losing her for the second time? The answer is pretty clear to him, NO… and he will do anything to win her back, even if it means breaking someone’s heart.

******

 

Cheondung

“What’s on your head right now?” I asked Sooyoung

She lifted her head that was leaning against my shoulder and gave me a mean smile.   “Nothing… I was just trying to mesmerize this moment.”

 

Figuring I could get away with this dancing close, I slipped my arms tighter around her waist until there wasn’t any space between us.

 “You look so beautiful tonight.” I told her kissing her cheek.

She reached up and moved her hand down to my face.

 “How many times do you want me to hear that word on you, it’s like you’d been saying that to me the whole night.”

“I know… and I wi

Please log in to read the full chapter