Meet my Big Bro Fiancée !

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

1 Chapter 1 [Edited]

Meet my Big Bro Fiancée!

 

Hello guys it's me Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung your lovely princess. It's been so long that I didn't see my brother I miss him so much. He has to go to Jeju Island for an important business meeting for  6 months this was the longest separation that we ever had. But now he's back from the trip! and I'm so very excited to see him.

I wonder what will be his looks now, did he grows his beard  Omo! 😱That's so disgusting😝... I don't like his heary face, I like him with clean face.

 

Anyway, I'm here at the airport now, waiting for him. Its kind of boring so I took out my ipod and listen some of my new downloaded music.

As I was about to press the play button something caught my eyes it not  my brother but,

 

"Omo ! He's so cute" I said it out loud, the lady    next to me snorted I think she heard me ,I blushed, it so embarassing so I  moved further away from her to avoid embarassing myself again. I check out the cute guy again and guess what,  he's walking in my direction. I hold my breath as  he walked right in front of me. I don't know but I think he just smile at me.

This is the best day of my life, I hope to see him again and by that I'm not going to waste any chances I'm going to introduce myself to him, well that of course if I have courage to do that. 

Anyways back to my brother, where the hell is he I've been waiting like for age now. 

"Sooyoung, " I turned and immediately spotted my brother.

"Oppa..!" I shouted and I swear I caught everyones attention from doing that but I don't care anyway. I jumped into his arms and hugged him tight, so tight as if I don't want him to get a way from my gripped.

"Oh, I miss you my little sis." Seunghyun Oppa said as he hugged me back.

"I miss you too oppa." I said and let go of him. He smiles at me and patted my head.

"Let's go oppa." I said as I grabbed his hand, I was about to drag him but he stops me from doing so.

"Wait." Oppa said.

"Hmmm, why? " I asked curiously.

"Just wait." He said again and turn his gazed back to the arrivals area and I think he's looking for someone. A moment later a bright smile flashes on his face, maybe he already found what he was looking for.

I followed my brother's gazed and to my surprised he was staring at a certain girl who just existed from the arrival area.

    

Omo..! What is the meaning of this, There's no way that.... No way...! She was nearer and nearer and I was getting anxious all of the sudden. 

" This is bad," I whispered so that my brother won't hear it.

And to my horror, my instinct was right, She stops right infornt of my brother and my brother hugged her. She  turns to me and smile sweetly and I smile in return of course it was a fake smile. My brother let go of her and faced me and Oh God..! He has this bright , shining face  with a combination of a sparkling eyes and by that I know that he was in love with this girl.

"Sooyoung..." He called me with a cheerful voice.

"Hmm..." I said.

"Dara this is Sooyoung my lil' sis, So

Please log in to read the full chapter