The Fight

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12 The Fight

 

 

Seunghyun

I tried to follow Dara’s car but she drove to fast so I lost her. I went to her office but her secretary said she not there.  I tried to call her but she’s not answering her phone. She maybe mad at me now, aish I’m really such an idiot how can I let this happen?

My only chance is to wait for her until she comes home.

*******

Dara walked up the steps to her house and not until dhe got to the door, she looked up and saw Seunghyun standing there on the top steps.

“Dara.”He called out as she took a step next to him.

“what are you doing here, Seunghyun ?” She said sarcastically and not even looking at him.

“I need to talk to you.”he plead.

“we don’t’ have anything to talk with.” She said as she unlocked the door. She opened it and step inside but Seunghyun caught her.

“Yes, theirs is. ”he said firmly.

She looked up to him. “No, there’s none.”  She said and yanked his hand.

“Dara listen to me…” he pleads.

“there’s no need to explain Seunghyun, what I saw was very clear to me. ” she said furiously. She pushed him away from her. “The door is open for you to leave” she gestured towards the door. But Seunghyun close the door behind them.

“I said get out.” She raised her voice a little.

“Dara, just listen to me first.” Seunghyun tried to touch her but she took a step back as if she was disgusted on him.

“How could you lie to me.” She stokes away from him but caught her, he turned her to face her

Please log in to read the full chapter