Dinner

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Dinner

*****

 

Sooyoung just went out on the house when she saw Cheondung’s car parked on the driveway.

“What is he doing here?” Sooyoung muttered. But then she saw Dara went out the car and waved at her.

“Sooyoung-ah let’s go…” Dara said. Sooyoung hurriedly strode towards her.

“Unnie I thought it’s just us?” She asked Dara as she took a glance on Cheondung,  Who's drumming his fingers on the steering wheel.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, Cheondung is our diver for today.” Dara said with a smile.

She froze....  What? Cheondung is coming with us... He's coming with us?... Omo! Ottoke..! Ottoke! I  need to relax... Yes relax...

“Ready?” Dara voice cut her thought.

Sooyoung turned to Dara who was smiling to her. She nodded and took a deep breath and nodded. “Yeah, let’s go.”

They both step inside the car, Dara was on the passenger’s seat while she was on the back seat.When she looked up Sooyoung met Cheondung’s eyes on the rare view mirror.  She flashed a bright smile to him, and he smile back. If it’s not because on Dara’s voice he can stare at her forever. He break his eyes on her and glance to his sister who was smiling teasingly.

He cleared his throat. “Let’s go” he said and pulled out the car form the driveway.

 

*****

(MIXXO SHOP)

 

“Welcome ma’am and sir” a brunette lady greeted them.

“Thank you” Dara said politely to her. “She’s here?” she asked her. The lady nodded. “She’s on her office.”

“Can you call her please?”

The brunette nodded and stalk away from them. She knocked atthe door of the room at the right side of the shop and moment later a brown hair lady went out.

“Dara…!” the brown hair lady shouted with smile.

“Hi unnie.” Dara greeted.

“Oh my God! I’ve been waiting for you…! You look good” She said giving dara a hugged.

“Wow..! Thanks.”

“I'm so happy for you... I really need meet the guy... is he with you?”  In Na said, excitedly.

“Well, No, he's at work... But wait I want you to meet Sooyoung she’s his sister.”

Sooyoung greeted her. “annyeonghaseyo Sooyoung eh- mida”

In Na smile to her.  And then she turned to Cheondung. “Your girlfriend?” she asked gesturing to Sooyoung. Sooyoung felt heat creep to her  face, she has to turned away to hide her now red face but to late Cheondung saw it and he smile to her. And she blushed even more.

Dara giggled. “Aigo… anyways is there any clothes that will fit on us? ”

“No problem my dear, I have all the stuff you need.” In Na assured and give her a winked.

 

*****

It’s been to an hour since they came on the shop and Cheondung getting is bored. He don’t know what took Dara and Sooyoung so long when they only here for fitting.

He yawned, stretched a little and lazily sat on the couch near the fitting room. Feeling his numb he stood up and roamed the area. He looked up and turned to his left face just as Sooyoung went out from the fitting room, he got his first glimpse on her with her dress and he stopped dead in his tracks. She’s exactly what he thinks. Beautiful and breathtaking. His eyes linger on her for another moment before he looked away catching the teasing smile of Dara.

Cheondung cleared his throat. “Noona, you’re done ?” he said awkwardly.

Dara grinned. “Nice recovery, Gaettong-ah.”

Sooyoung walked over to them. “What do you think unnie?” She asked, gesturing to her dress.

“Hmmm…” Dara turned to Cheondung. “What do you think, Cheondung?”

Cheondung swore he heard a hint of teasing on her tone.

He shrugged and shifted uncomfortably. “I don’t know, why are you asking me. I don’t know anything about girl stuff…” he said trying to maintain his coolness.

“Oh, really? I thought you like it. You were looking---”

He cut her off immediately before his noona would split it out. “Ah…. I think I’ll wait for you two outside…at my car….Yeah I wait outside…”

He turned and hurriedly strode out of the shop.

Sooyoung turned to Dara. “What's with him?”

Dara shrugged then smiled. “Oh, Don't mind him... He's just need some air,”

Sooyoung looked at her, as in - what you mean? - Looks.

Dara smiled and patted her back. “I like your dress, it’s fitted on you… you look so beautiful on it.” She commented.

 

Sooyoung smile brightly. “Thanks unnie.”

 

******

 

Cheondung

Arghhh. Why now ? why do they have to call an emergency meeting ? I really hate this day. Seriously  It's saturday and I should resting but  Heechul hyung an emergency meeting, he said my presence is important.What's the big deal? I'm just the photographer. They can do it without me unless, this is another photoshoot again.

when I get there everyone was already there, even Tiffany.

"And what is she 's here? " I mutters. She saw me and smile to me, I smile back and seated next to Seungo-hyung.

"What took you so long?" Seungho

Please log in to read the full chapter