Our Night....

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23

Our Night

 

*****

Seunghyun

“Why did you have to lie on him?” Dara asked.

I took a glanced on Dara not sure what she was talking about. We are driving along the road of Seoul. “What do you mean?”

“You lie to Cheondung…and you even make him pick up your sister, what are you trying to do, Seunghyun?”

“Babe, trust me with this.” I told her.

“Are you trying to set them up?” bingo! She finally get my point.

“Nae, babe.” I said and smile to her.

“Oh my, you’re losing your mind. Why are you trying to set them up?” Dara asked.

“Babe you know why. Plus I trust your brother and I want them together.”

“I hope you right about this ‘cause I don’t to hurt their feelings.” Dara said.

“I won’t babe, trust me?”

She sighs. “Where are you taking me anyways?” Dara asked.

Good question. I smile to her. “To our favorite place…”

Dara giggled. “I don’t remember we have a favorite place.”

I face went to horror what she don’t remember. “Yes… my place.”

This time she laughs. “That’s our favorite place? Aigo! I don’t even want to be on place.”

Ouch! My hearts drops. “Why?” I asked her.

She sighs. “Because every time I at your place you turn into a !”

I smirks as the image of me and Dara alone at my house. “Why don’t tell me you don’t like when I’m devouring you. I know you my kiss, my touch and everything about me…” I said seductively. She became quiet all of the sudden, God did I scared her.

I turn to see her terrified face but a smirk mischievously flashes on me and in a y voice she said. “Get me there faster, before I change my mind…”

Damn! That’s all I need to know and I’m so turn on now….

*****

Sooyoung

That girl, if I’m not mistaken that must be Jieun. I never seen Cheondung so happy like that, maybe she’s they only one who can make him smile like that. I admit she’s cute, petite and she has a good fashion sense.

Argghhh… why do I keep thinking about it. Erase… erase…erase…

Sooyoung you are not affect

Please log in to read the full chapter