Misunderstanding

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Misunderstanding

*****

Seunghyun

 

"So what do you think?" I ask Jae after we show him the design we plan for his restaurant. And I hope he will make easier.

"I think this is just vert common design." Jae commented.

What? what  is he talking about?but before I could speak Taeyang got first.

"What do you mean common design?"

"Well, there's nothing new about it. I've seen a lot of design like this." Jae said, sarcastically.

Seriously! What is wrong with this guy? He’s questioning Taeyang's ability for GodsakeTaeyang is one of the best architects in Seoul, unless he was trying to manipulate us. Yes that is he is doing now, well I never going let that happen.

"Jae-shi, that's impossible Taeyang never copy designs from the others. You may be mistaken, take a better look at it." I say.

Jae smiles and it annoys me.  "So, what are you trying to say that I’m a lair.” He snaps.    

“What the,”Seungri mutters.

“No, but---”

“No Mr. Choi,” Jae cut me. “I know what I’m saying and I don’t like the design.”

Taeyang snort. This is not good.

“Okay sir, if this is what you wanted then I make another one.”Taeyang said. This is what I like about Taeyang his calmness. No matter how annoyed or anger he was, he always appears to be calm and relax.

Jae nodded. “That’s great.” He stands up closing the button of his jacket. “Then I expected it by  next week.”

“What! Next week!” Daesung said, surprise.

“What? Got a problem with that?” Jae smirks.

“There is, you dumb !” Seungri shouted and I stop him just as he was about to charge him. “Calm down, kid.” I told him. He huff and step back, Taeyang patted his shoulder.

“Your staff should learn some manners.”Jae stated. I slowly turn and face him, putting my best not to lose it.

“Thanks, but I guess I know what to do with my team.” I say with a little sarcasm.

Jae nodded. “So, gentlemen see

Please log in to read the full chapter