Let’s talk about it

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Let’s talk about it

 

 

Seunghyun closed the door behind Cheondung and rested his forehead on the door trying to compose his self when he heard Dara spoke.

“What are you doing here?”  It was clear that she still mad at him. Seunghyun turned around.

“babe, we need to talk.” He said.

Dara looked away from his gazed. “Talk to yourself.” She mumbled.

Seunghyun sighed and walked towards her. “Babe please listens to me.” He said, as he reached for her hand but she yanks it away. If only she’s not feeling dazed, she will get off the bed and run away from him.

“Stay away from me…I’m still mad at you.” She said.

“I know.” He said and hung his head down. “l’m sorry… I swear to you, if I would’ve know you’d get mad at  me I would never---”

“never what, Seunghyun?” she seems even angrier now. “Gone for lunch with another girl or take her out”

“no, Dara.” Seunghyun protested.

”Oh please Seunghyun, give me a break. “

“no Dara, it’s just that tiffany----”

“Finally you split out her name. Tiffany? Nice name, tell her that…” she mocked him.

Seunghyun jaw tightened. “Will you listen to me?”

Dara ignored his plea. “next time you should tell me that you’re going on a date, so could invite someone and let’s have a double date. You bring Tiffany with you and I bring ----”

Seunghyun Grabbed Dara’s arms and she flinched “Who Dara? Wooyoung, Donghae, those idiots?” He demanded.

“Let me go, Seunghyun…” She said and he did what she asked. “They’re idiots,Seunghyun.”

“Then stop bringing names in this conversation. It’s between the two of us.” Seunghyun said.

“You’re the one who bring their names…” Dara corrected.

Seunghyun sighed,  she’s really a stubborn one. “just listen to me Dara.”

“I don’t want to talk to you Seunghyun, not now.” Dara said, this time her voice got little softer.

“I know but I need you talked to you…” Seunghyun said, sincerity was visible on his eyes. But she’s really mad at him now and afraid to know the truth.

“Dara. I get it. I made a mistake. I’m stupid. I’m sorry. It’ll ne

Please log in to read the full chapter