Movie House

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 9

Movie House

 

 

“Soo, are you up for some movie…?” Seunghyun asked Sooyoung who was lazily lying on her bed.

Her face light up with a smile. “Sure Oppa I’m in…”

Seunghyun smiles to her. “Then hurry up” Sooyoung sat up and hurriedly dress up.

 

****

 

“Thank you oppa, I really need this, to relax and have fun. I start to get stressed from my work.” Sooyoung complain.
Seunghyun chuckled. “It seems that you’ve been longing for this day to happen…”

“If you only knew oppa…” Sooyoung said making Seunghyun laugh.

A minute later they finally arrived at the movie theater. Sooyoung immediately open her door and step out the car.

“Hurry up oppa…” She said excitedly. She links her arms to his and happily enter on the theater but her fade away when she saw someone she doesn’t want to see.

 

“What is she doing here…?” She murmured.

“Glad you made it…” Dara said.

“Sorry we’re late…” Seunghyun apologized.

“It’s okay we didn’t wait that long..” Dara said smiling.

“We…? That means ---”  Sooyoung thought.

“I got our ticket, ” someone exclaimed from behind them. Sooyoung turns and she was not wrong on her suspicion.

“You…” Sooyung said sarcastically.

“Me..?” Cheondung said, smiling.  “You’re not happy to see me huh..?”

“Glad you've  notice ” Soooyoung said and walked out.

This girl is really something, Cheondung thought watching Sooyoung who’s making her way through the crowd.

 

*****

“Are you sure Soo,  you don’t want sit beside us?” Dara asked Sooyoung.

“Oh no Unnie,  I’m fine here besides I want to give you some privacy…” Sooyoung said and flashed a fake smile. The truth is she really doesn’t want to sit beside Dara. She feels itchy everytime she with her.

“Wait, where is Cheondung…?” Seunghyun asked Dara.

“Right here, sorry about that I have some urgent call from my client...”

“Work again ?” Dara said.

“Sorry sis, ” Cheondung apologize while scratching his head. She turns to Sooyoung and she was smiling to her. “What..?”

“Nothing” She said and seated in her chair. Cheondung sat beside her.

“What are you doing..?”

“Seating why…?” Cheondung asked innocently.

“Never mind…” Sooyoung said and looked away.

 

After 5 minutes…

 

“This movie is boring…” Sooyoung muttered.

“Waeyo..?” Cheondung asked her.

“This is boring who choose this movie….?”

“Me, why…?” Sooyoung turned to face him.

“No doubt…” She said and coyly smiles to him.

“If you find this boring, then go outside…”

“And why would I do that…?”

“First, you oppa was the one who said that I can choose the movie I want. I was the second one who bought the ticket. So just watch and stop being grumpy…” Cheondung snapped out.

“I’m not grumpy…!” Sooyoung said, raising her voice a little.

“Shhhhhh….” The crowd warns her…

“See…” Cheondung said.

 

10 minutes later….

 

“Oh..!” Cheondung muttered. Cheondung caught Sooyoung’s attention.

“The arms move...” Cheondung said.

“What about that…?” Sooyoung asked him.

Cheondung scoot towards her,  he leaned closer “ You know, the guy will put his arms over the girl's shoulder, after he will pull the girl towards him. Maybe say something sweet and---” Cheondung paused.

“And what…” Sooyoung wait for him.

But instead of saying it out loud he leaned and whispered in her ear. “Kiss her… passionately, eagerly, demanding and possessively…”

Sooyoung face flushed red, lucky it was dark inside the room he

Please log in to read the full chapter