TO THE KOI POND

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

TO THE KOI POND

 

 

*****

 

“Where are you taking me?” Sooyoung asked as followed Cheondung.

He smiled. “To the koi pond.”

“You have a koi pond?” Sooyoung asked, surprised.

“Nae, my father’s thing. He said koi fishes are lucky charms.”

“So you believe on that?” Sooyoung asked with a sly smile.

“I think so.”  Cheondung said.

“Do you have a lot?”

Cheondung glanced at her and blinked in space, actually he heard her but walking next to her was a little distractive and she was wearing shorts to be added, trying hard to keep his eyes from going down to those long, y, legs was becoming increasingly difficult.

He cleared his throat. “Do we have a lot of what?”

“Koi fish.” She looked at him, curiously.

“Well, the last time I was here----”

“Doongie oppa…!” his cousin Jiyeon called out as she smiled. Big, walking towards him.

“Did you just get here?” she asked, hugging him then looking up at him. He looked Sooyoung, and she has this expression but he wave it out.

“just yesterday…” he said, smiling.

“you staying out of trouble finally?” jiyeon asked, with a teasing smile.

Cheondung smiled back. “For the most part.”

“You look good!”

“thanks and you look different…”

“What?... anyways where is Dara unnie?”Jiyeon asked before casually looking to on Sooyoung’s direction.

“Inside talking to umma and appa with her boyfriend…”

He notice that Jiyeon is now looking at Sooyoung’s direction. She must’ve notice it too because she spoke up. “I’m Sooyoung. Dara unnie boyfriend’s sister.”

Jiyeon nodded as Sooyoung answered her unspoken question. Cheondung didn’t miss that teasing look of Jiyeon. Jiyeon introduced herself to her, after she leave them. They finally were able to move where the koi pond was.

“So, you really are a bad boy?” She asked.

“No, is was just joking.”Cheondung sound defensive.

“You don’t look bad.” Her smile tease as they reached the pond.

“Oh, how pretty…” she said pulling as strand of hair behind her and looked down into the pond. Cheondung looked down at the

Please log in to read the full chapter