Chapter 45

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 45

 

Seunghyun

As I promise to Seungri, I went to the opening but with Dara. Honest I didn’t tell her about this, and I feel guilty for making her involve with this. But it’s too late now, we’re here already, and I know she’s mad at me if she finds out.

"Dara," I stop her before she could step the coffee shop. I breath in and out a couple of second, trying to figure how to say the word to her.

She look at me completely confuse and curious. This is it, it's now or never.

"I have a confession to make," I begin.

Her brows furrows, now she curious.

"This place is ownedof your ex....Jae," When she didn't say a word I went on. Trouble....!

"He invited us for the opening and...." I trail off, God I'm nervous so nervous. "And bringing you here is not part of the plan,"

Dara cross her hand on her chest. Uh-oh she mad at me.

"Dara, I'm so sorry babe" I took her hand, rubbed my thumb on her smooth skin. I really felt so guilty for bringing her in here.

She exhaled and held my hand tightly. "So, why did you brought me here?"

I swallowed hard, how am I suppose to tell her. Hey Dara I brought you here to make Jae jealous. No way! She's going to kill me.

"Seunghyun,"

Huh? what? Oh, I forgot I need to answer her. So here we go.

"Um, Dara I-- uh," God, just tell her.

"Dara, I'm sorry. I try to use you make him jealous." I close my eyes tight, holding my breath, ready for her outburst. But nothing's happen.

When I open my eyes, she was smiling at me. She's smiling! What? Why?

"Oh My, Seunghyun," She breath. "Thank you for your honesty."

"You're not mad at me?" I ask her, surprised. It's really surprising, she's not mad at me. this is new.

She shook her head no. "Nope, I'm not. The truth is, Jae invited me."

what?

She bit her lips, "Um, I really wanted to go anyway so I was surprise when you told me to come with you. And I'm also thankful that you told me 'cause I really don't want to come alone. Cheondung was so supposed to be with me tonight but he told he has a date so, yeah."

Wait, What did she say?

"Jae invited you? And you never told me."

"Well, Yes." she hesitantly says.

I raise my brows. Not yet convince with her response.

Sensing me, Dara continued her explanation. "That's because you said it first, And I thought since you said it first maybe it's okay if I'm not going to tell you since you're coming after all."

I roll my eyes and shook my head in disbelief.

"Look Seunghyun, I'm sorry Okay," she apologized to me, she looked at me sincerely. What can I do I love this girl so much.

I took

Please log in to read the full chapter