Rescuing Sooyoung

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Rescuing Sooyoung

******

 

 

Cheondung

 

I’ve been sitting here sipping shot on my drinks while the guys rounding for girls to take with them. Well, except for G.O hyung making out with Yuri. Those are inseparable.  

I caught a sight of a girl on the dance floor. This girl resemble to Sooyoung in some obscure mannerism I must have become aware of during the month we’d work together, in addition to be striking of during her physical similarity. For the pass hours, my attention has been riveted with this club girl. I lost interest with my vodka shots, as she glided from her table to the dance floor and back with different guys. Finally one of them decided to hang around more permanently, leaning on the table as she finished her drink; she foolishly left there while they were dancing which could have easily roofied by on his friends. It hadn’t--- I would have notice but still he leaned and kissed her but when started to push him my   inside tense up, she maybe not Sooyoung but she’s still a girl. I stood up and made my way to them that’s when I got a better view with her.

And it’s was Sooyoung! I felt someone punch my gut. The two of them headed for the door his arms around her as she staggered in those heels. But I can see she was trying to push him away. I pull out my phone and texted Joon hyung to meet m up front. My eyes never leave to Sooyoung as I trail them towards the door.

We all reach to the exit at the same time and I grab the guy’s shoulder in the way you’d stop a friend to say hi. “Excuse me.”

He turned annoyed, holding the girl upright. She’s crashing fast, her head propped against his chest, her hair obscuring her face.

“Yeah,”

I focus on him. “Yeah man, you’re gonna have to find someone else.” I told him.

His eyes narrow. “what are you talking about? Do I know you?”

“No, but I know her,” I nod towards Sooyoung. I have no idea what to do with her, take her back to her friends and ask them what the hell they’ll thinking letting her leave with the stranger or bring her home? Noona and Seunghyun hyung was on Busan for two days. There’s no way I’m leaving her like this alone in their house.

“And?” he asks. What a douche.

“And she won’t be coming with you.”

He sizes me up and isn’t impressed.

Mistake.

“Who the hell are you? Never mind, I don’t give a . Just backoff before I kick your .”

“Yeah, I don’t you can do that and I don’t think you’ll be leaving with her, either.”

I spot the left hook before its full throw, dodge it, grab his wrist and twist his arm behind his back while catching Sooyoung around her waist and pulling her to my opposite side. I push the guy, he stumbles on the ground, he stood up but before he could charge on me Joon hyung grab him, wrapping his arm around his neck.

Joon hyung laughs mockingly. “No, you won’t bro.”

“Let go of me.” The guy struggles to get away.

“Not a chance.” Joon hyung look up at me. “You okay bro?”

I smile and nod.

“Wait. It’s that sooyoung?” he asks.  I look Sooyoung, and in the moment I realize she’s in that hot outfit. No reason why that guy want her.

“Cheondung?”

“Hi Sooyoung.”

“Cheondung. You aren’t really here, are you?” Her eyes tear up. “I don’t feel good.”

That’s enough for Joon hyung to know. He laughs softly. “Bro, I think you should bring her home.”

“I think so.”

“Okay, off of you. Be safe.”

Too late.

“Come on. Let’s get out of here.” I scoop her up. Her hands slides up my chest and hook them around my neck. She nuzzles her face into my chest as I start to walk towards my car on the street. I take my time because I love how it feels to carry her, the way I need to protect her. By the time I reach the my car I carefully lower her feet to the ground. I brace her against my chest as I unlock the passenger seats door. When I face her, she’s chewing her on her bottom lip with her gaze boring on me.

“When I’m like this, does it make you want me?”

This conversation is making uncomfortable. “I don’t know, Sooyoung.”

She pouts out her bottom lip. “It’s because you don’t want me at all, isn’t it?”

Sighing, push her slowly backing her against the car. I put hand on both side of her head so she’s in between me. “No. it’s not that.  Trust me. It’s just that I don’t want to have a conversation with you if you don’t remember it.”

Clenching my hand into fist to stop the urge from cupping her face and kiss her. “Alright you want the truth?” I ask her and she bobs her head up and down.

“No, idont like you better this way. I want the Sooyoung who I can talk to. The one that is so funny and stubborn. The one that so sweet it’s damn adorable.” I dip my head forward and breathe on her neck. I feel his breath hitch and her chest heaves as she breath quick and shallow. “The one that trembles just the feel of my breath. The one that I want to kiss and touch so badly it’s drives me crazy. The one that makes me feel things….” I trail off and incline my head away, she was biting her lower lip, in a way that she was nervous.

I grab her hand and pull her to me. “Come here.”

She comes. Her arms wrap around my neck and mine around her waist, she feel so small but soft and feminine against me.

“Let’s go home, okay?” I kiss her forehead as I pull away. She blushes and smiles shyly.

“Okay.” She said softly. I hold her hand as open the passenger’s seat and help her to get in. I jog toward the driver’s seat; after I buckle my seatbelt we pull away the driveway.

 

******

Dara

“really? My room is lock?......so she’s sleeping in your room? “

“Nae. I have no choice.” Cheondungasnwers.

“Where are you going to sleep?”

“Um, couch, bathtub? I don’t know. I’m trying to figure it out.”

Aw poor dung-ah. “Okay, hey !b

Please log in to read the full chapter