Days of Disaster

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

Days of Disaster

*********

 

 

Day 1

 

Dara secretary knocked on her door, “Excuse me Ms. Park …”

 

Dara looked up…”Yes…”

 

“Delivery for you Ms. Park…” Her secretary said. She nodded and gestured her to come near. Her secretary handed over a long box with red ribbon around it. She took the card that was attached to the box…

 

“TO MY GODDESS GIRLFRIEND

 

-          SEUNGHYUN-    ”

 

Dara at the thought of goddess girlfriend, he’s really been a sweet guy….  Dara opens the box and got surprised by what she saw…  A bouquet of red roses, she was touched but a little disappointed too because roses id not her favorite one it’s tulips, red tulips to be exact. She took her phone on her desk and dialed Seunhyun number.

 

“Yoboseyo, oh honey…! ” Seunghyun said from the other line.

 

“Hi..!” Dara simply said.

 

“Did you receive it…?” Seunghyun asked her happily.

 

“Nae I did---but--” Dara hesitated.

 

“But what honey, you don’t like the flowers..?”Seunghyun said Worriedly.

 

“No, they’re beautiful but they’re not my favorite one…” Dara said biting her lower lips anxiously.

 

“Oh… I thought--- Anyways sorry for my mistake…” Seunghyun apologized.

 

“It’s okay, thank you for the flowers…” Dara said.

 

DAY 2

 

Her secretary knocked on her door….

 

”Yes…?” She asked her.

 

“Miss Dara… Some give this to you…” her secretary shoves something.

 

“Oh, from whom..?” Dara asked her secretary. Her secretary just shrugged.

 

“Thank you Hara…” Dara said, reaching for the box.

 

 

-Sorry about the other day I didn’t know that your favorite was Tulips…

 

But I hope you like my present this time…

 

                                                                                -SEUNGHYUN-

 

“Okay… I’m curious what’s inside of it…” Dara thought.

 

She slowly untied the ribbon surrounded the box.  And when she opened it----

 

“Oh, chocolates….” Dara said not liking what she’s seeing, her phone rings she reached for it and checked the caller ID. It was Seunghyun.

 

With a sighed she answered it.

 

“Babe…! Did you like it…” Seunghyun exclaimed, enthusiastically.

 

“Uh, Seunghyun…” She hesitated.

 

“What’s wrong Dara, you didn’t like it…?” Seunghyun told her.

 

“No, uh, it’s just that--- I can’t eat these…” Dara admitted.

 

“Waeyo..?” Seunghyun voice felt dead.

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t like sweets…” Dara said, feeling guilty.

 

The line went silent.

 

“Babe, I’m so sorry if I keep on rejecting your presents to me. It’s just that you keep on giving the things that I don’t like…” Dara said, biting her lower lips anxiously.

 

“It’s okay it’s not your fault… anyway I have a lot of work to finish so can I call you back…” Seunghyun told her.

 

“Sure.. Bye I love you” She said.

 

“Love you too, bye…” Seunghyun said and hanged up.

 

“Damn it..!” Seunghyun cursed.

 

“Wo…! Come down man…” Taeyang said, one of his partners and close friend.

 

“What happen..?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Dude, I made a mistake again, this time I gave a box of chocolates but I just found out that she don’t eat sweets…” Seunghyun said.

 

“Oh…! Busted...” Seungri said.

 

 

Day 3

 

Saturday 2:32 pm, Seunghyung stop by on Dara’s house carrying his surprised for her. He steps out of his car and make his way to their front door. He knocked three times and waited for a few second. The door open revealing Dara

Please log in to read the full chapter