Suit Fitting

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Suit Fitting

 

 

Cheondung

 

C: noona is about to blow now because something’s happen and she don’t want to talk about it. Soo, did she and hyung had a fight?

I texted sooyoung, I never thought that this two still arguing I thought everything’s oaky but I guess is not.

I smile not because Noona is so dramatic.Girlsare always so emotional.

“You’re smiling, why are you smiling and who’s that?” Joonhyung fires questionatme.

“I’m not smiling. “I told him

S: how will know, I’m not with oppa. He went out for his suit fitting.

C: Yeah I’m meeting him right now we’re doing tuxes, come down. I’m sure she’ll be here because I texted her.

After giving the address to Sooyung I went out the car and I spotted Seunghyunhyung inside the shop pacing back and forth.

“You’re late.” He scolds me when I enter the shop.

“five minute. Chill out hyung. I have to pick up Joonhyung. God, you’reworse than noona. ”

Hyung groan and pop down on the couch.

The guy who works here is behind the counter the pretend doesn’t pay attention.

Hyung ruffles his hair and looks like he freaking out for something.

“Trouble again, hyung?” I ask him.

He groans again and starts tripping a little bit. I’m giving him a hard time.

“What’sup?Youalright?” I sit down next to him while joonhyung remain standing, crossing his arms on her chest.

“Dara’s is all stress out. We suppose to meet the reverend today and check out the wedding venue but our fight was canceled.” He starts popping his knuckles and I’m a little bit loss here.

“So you guys, have a little argument?..What’s the big deal, that’s happens all the time, right…” I shrug. “I mean that’s normal people do, fight. As long as it’s not a big fight, you get over it.”

“It was a big fight.” Hyungtells me.

Okay. “Sure…ummm---i--” I exhile and stands up. ”you know what, let’s not talk about this. Why don’t we start this up?So we could finish early” I suggest.  I really no time listen to Seunghyunhyun’s whine, its .

*****

“This is RED. The bow tie is red.”

 

(Cheondung and Seunghyun suit)

 

I can’t believe noona choose the color I hated the most. I know it’s her favorite but….come on it RED…

“Come on, Doong-ah, what’s wrong with red?” Hyung stand in front of the mirror while checking himself with his suit, He’s got a huge smile on his face.

“Joon hyung tell me it’s red. I’m not wearing this.”

Joon hyung laugh. “I’m staying out of this one.”

“Hyung,” I walk over Seunghyunhyung. “Talk to her. I can’t wailk in this tie. My friend will laugh at me.” Because they knew how I hate the color red.

The bell over the door rings. I look over to see Sooyoung walking towards us. I sort of in breath and I don’t know wh, may be because she’s so beautiful today, I mean she’s always beautiful like every day.

“You look good on you tie Cheondung-shi.” She laug

Please log in to read the full chapter