Oppa!, Noona! and Cheondung’s way

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13

Oppa! Noona!

 

Sooyoung

I been trying to call oppa but he’s not answering any of my calls this is getting me worried. It’s almost midnight he’s still not home. ottoke! I pick up my phone from the nightstand and call him again hoping that this time he will answer it, but before I could dialed his number I heard a knocked on the door I run to the door hoping it was him, and it’s was really him! Only the he was on Taeyang oppa’s arms and drunk.

“Sorry Soo, we tried to stop him but he won’t listen to us.” Taeyang oppa apologized.

I nodded.”it’s okay oppa, lets just get him to his room.” I help him to carry Seunghyun oppa to his room and thanked him for bringing him. I went to Seunghyun oppa’s room. He looked miserable. I took off his shoes.

“Oppa what happen? Why did you drunk yourself?” I muttered.

“Soo, it’s that you?” he mumbled.

“Nae, it’s me.”

“I think I’m going to be-----” he threw his head over and started puking. I reached over and grabbed the trash can pressed against the nightstand. He throws up everything in his stomach. Poor oppa I wonder what happen? He stopped and falls back against the pillow.

“What happen with you oppa?”  I asked him. He tries to look at me, but I know he’s dizzy to focus. I get uo then I go into the bathroom and run a wash towel under the cold water. I go back in the room and sit beside him on the bed, swabbing his face with the towel.

“I’m sorry” he mumbled. “I should’ve lie to you, dara”

“Oppa ?” I glanced down at him, his eyes were close, is he dreaming? I wiped his cheek, forehead and some more.

“I’m sorry Dara.” he mumbled and passed out.

I don’t know what happen but one thing I know Oppa and Dara have a fight!

 

*****

 

Dara’s car was already park when came home.  The whole ride he got a little nervous he doesn’t know why he can feel some happen. He went to the kitchen like he normally was happen when he got home around that time.

“Noona?” he called out.

“In here.” He heard her weak voice coming from her bedroom upstairs. He went upstairs and walked in. she was lying on her bed looking pale with bright red on her nose.

“what’s wrong noona?” Cheondung asked.

“I don’t feel well.” Dara said. He walked to the bed.

“noona I think you need to rest, I call to your office to inform them that you’re sick. Did you take something already?”

“Nae, I took some flu medicine and” she pointed at the water bottle on the nightstand. There was  also a box of tissue.

“I’m all set.”

“you need to eat too.” Cheondung added.

“I’m not hungry, dongie.” She reached for tissue and blew her nose. But Cheondung notice something.

“Noona, are you crying?”

Dara looked at him,surprised. She can’t tell Cheondung what happened for sure he’ll get mad at Seunghyun.

“Aniyo, I’m fine it must be my cold.” She lied. Cheondung looked at her suspiciously. She finished wiping her nose and threw it on the trash can. “I’m fine, dongie.” She said again.

Cheondung sighed. “but if I found out that----”

“no, Dongie…. Please believe me.” Dara cut him off.

“I’m doing this to you because I want to protect you” Cheondung said.

“I know dongie, but trust me I can handle this.” Dara assured him.

Dara sighed defeated. She started to get up.

“Noona, stay in the bed you’re not feeling well.” Cheondung s

Please log in to read the full chapter