The Luckiest Man

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The Luckiest Man 

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun

 

It’s ten minute past and Dara still not on the sight, I’m getting anxious here. Last time I know she needs to go to the ladies room. Where is she?

 

What if her douchebag ex dragged here somewhere, what if he--- oh no what am I thinking. I know he’s a douchebag but I don’t think he will so such thing like that… All I know is that I need to find her.

 

I start to walk away, but Taeyang grab my arm.

“Ummm… where are you going the party just getting started?”

“I shrug abd pull my arm away. ”I need to find Dara,”

 

He nod and I start to shoulder my way through the crowd. I head towards the ladies room. I stumble a little when someone runs into me. i turn to tell whoever it is to watch out, but seductive eyes look up at and a thin lips stretch into a smile.

“How’d I get so lucky to have you run into me?”  She said. “Hi, I’m Hyori what’s your name? ”

She beautiful but I have no time for this, I need to find my girlfriend. “I really want to introduce myself but I need to find my Fiancée,”

 

“OH, you’re taken, Sorry I didn’t know. But nice to meet you though you didn’t tell your name.”

 

Hyori looks down at the ground. “See ya around.” And just like that, she’s walking away. As I watch her, my eyes catch familiar blond hair. It’s long, straight and moving too fast as Dara shoves her way toward the door.

 

My heart starts beating so fast as I push my way towards her. She’s heading outside.

 

“Babe!” I called out but she didn’t hear me. I run after her, I see Dara, wiping her face.

 

“What happen?” Dara’s eyes find mine and they’re red. I started to get worry. “Why are you crying? ”

 

“It’s Jaejoong,” she muttered.

 

“And I started to see red too. ”What did he do? Did that jackass hurt you.” My hands tighten into fists.

 

She shook her head and gets me confused. “No. he didn’t do anythin

Please log in to read the full chapter