Wedding Plan

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Wedding Plan

 

 

 

Hour before the cake testing….

 

“You crazy Dara, you went first to the wedding dress and cakes but you still have to theme for your wedding.” Bom stated.

“Actaully, I already have an idea.” Dara said as a matter of factly.

“You do?” Bom asked, surprised.

“So, what is it unnie.” Sooyoung asked excitedly.

“Ummmm, well, four days ago I was browsing on the internet and I saw this web showing different theme for the wedding, and I like one of the theme they suggested. It’s new to me and I like it. ”

“So what theme did you choose?” bom asked getting to excited for her word.

“Well instead choosing the usually, Gold, silver, white and black wedding, I choose the Red theme…A Red wedding.”

“Red Wedding?”  Sooyoung and Bom asked in unison.

Dara nodded. “Nae, I also choose it because it’s my favorite color.”

Sooyoung laugh. “Omo! So that’s why you choose a red short dress for me during the wedding dress fitting. You really trick me unnie.”

Dara smiled victoriously. “Sorry for tricking you, Soo.”

“So the guy wears a red suit. That’s interesting.” Bom said.

“Actually, I told Seunghyun to choose a black suit with wear a red tie. ”

Bom laugh out loud. “I’m sure cheondung will love this.”

“Omo, unnie Cheondung’s hate the co

Please log in to read the full chapter