Almost

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

ALMOST

 

Cheondung

 

“I see you’re not good at this…”Sooyoung said laughing at the frustration on my face.

“You’re distracting me” I pulled her hand out of my thigh.

“How am I distracting you?” She shook the bag at me reminding me to pull two letters tiles to T and the L I’d used to make TELL.

“You’re totally hot like hell. You did it on purpose so I wouldn’t be able to concentrate and you’d win.”

Sooyoung laughed. Sure. She’d thrown on short shorts and a plain white t-shirt after her shower and seduced me with her y smile.

“And you keep pretending to want to rub my thigh so you could peek at the tile rack. ”

“Nothing wrong with checking out your tile rack”

I craned my neck to see better on her tile rack and she shove me away. It wasn’t easy playing Scrabble sitting side by side on the couch but neither of wanted to sit on the floor.

“See. You don’t even want me to see yours.”

She stuck out her tongue and smile at me. “So, your Jae hyung call you a while ago. What did he said to you?” she asked while looking over the board. Jaejoong hyung called me saying goodbye to me.

“Nothing much, he just said goodbye to me. He is going back to America tomorrow.”

“Are you going see him before his flight?” she dropped and R and S on the end of the VOTE and note the score.

“He doesn’t want to.”

“Why?”

“Because if he sees me, he might change his mind.” she open to tell me something but she close again when I laid down my tiles, adding a Q, U, A and an R on the triple word score space the T she’d put down, and then I add Z on the end.

“You did not just use a Q and a Z on the triple word.”

“And yes I just did, and that put me on the lead.” I grinned and picked up the paper and pencil.“I told you I never lost.”

“Obviously you’re not. You’re obsessed with word W.I.N.” she said as a matter-of-fact and spelled the WIN.

I laughed. “Correct. That’s why I never stop chasing you until you’re mine.” Then I leaned and kissed her. She shivers when pulled her

Please log in to read the full chapter